SOLD Aero wheel cap & lug nut kit and model 3 jack stand

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • Selling or promoting products is NOT permitted on TOO. Please contact us for advertising or sponsorship rates.
    No bumping of threads unless you're lowering a price, answering a question, or adding useful information. Please note that items for sale must be in the possession of the buyer unless prior approval is opbtained by the admin.
    ALL ADS MUST INCLUDE A PRICE
Status
Not open for further replies.

C141medic

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I am selling Brand New Model 3 Aero Wheel Cap Kit and one reverse logic jack pad tool

Asking $60 for everything , plus shipping to you. Normal price would be $75 for everything. I’m selling because unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances I had to cancel my M3 reservation so I won’t have a need for these items.

C141medic

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
>>> due to unforeseen circumstances I had to cancel my M3 reservation

Sorry to hear that. Quick bump up for you.
Appreciate that. I was a April 1, 2016 reservation holder with May-July invite group. Wasn’t meant to be this time around and hoping I’ll have better luck for the Model Y.

Status
Not open for further replies.