SOLD: 4 Michelin PS4 20" tires in BOS $600

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • Selling or promoting products is NOT permitted on TOO. Please contact us for advertising or sponsorship rates.
    No bumping of threads unless you're lowering a price, answering a question, or adding useful information. Please note that items for sale must be in the possession of the buyer unless prior approval is opbtained by the admin.
    ALL ADS MUST INCLUDE A PRICE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Selling my original 20" Michelin Pilot Sport 4S, 235/35. They have about 1000 miles on them and are just broken in. I received my M3P in September and changed to all season soon after. These are $345 each on tire rack for the Tesla Acoustic version. Asking $600 in the BOS area or best offer.
img_0108-jpg.24534

Last edited:
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
My first email went out but did not arrive. I tried your email and it bounced back. So I'm trying this post, rolling is the original mail.

Sorry for the delay. I do have 2 email accounts and did not check both on a regular base. Yes, I can ship if you check the logistics and pickup the cost. I got my all seasons from Tirerack and they were shipped in pairs just strapped together.

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
My first email went out but did not arrive. I tried your email and it bounced back. So I'm trying this post, rolling is the original mail.

Sorry for the delay. I do have 2 email accounts and did not check both on a regular base. Yes, I can ship if you check the logistics and pickup the cost. I got my all seasons from Tirerack and they were shipped in pairs just strapped together.

Sorry I sent you the wrong email can you email me at

teslakamkam@gmail.com

If you can send me the address it would coming or a rough address so I can get an estimate.

Thanks

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Ok. I live in CT. Please let me know if it doesn’t work out. Thanks.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Ok. I live in CT. Please let me know if it doesn’t work out. Thanks.
I still have not heard back, so if want them they are yours. CT is much closer and we could meet half way at a Tesla charger.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Deal. Think we can get them all to fit inside the M3? Rather drive up in that vs the SUV :) I am in western CT near Westchester, NY. Let me PM you to arrange.

Last edited:

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.