SOLD: 20" Stock Takeoff Performance Wheels / Tires / TPMS Complete

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

• Selling or promoting products is NOT permitted on TOO. Please contact us for advertising or sponsorship rates.
    No bumping of threads unless you're lowering a price, answering a question, or adding useful information. Please note that items for sale must be in the possession of the buyer unless prior approval is opbtained by the admin.
    ALL ADS MUST INCLUDE A PRICE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alighieri256

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
About 1700 miles on factory Performance 20" wheels. Includes:

4 x 20" Stiletto wheels w/ center caps
4 x 235/35/20 Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires
4 x TPMS Sensors
20 x Lugnuts
1 x Center Cap Key

Asking $2800 + actual shipping OBO
Local pickup available in San Diego, or I will travel to a pickup location within 100 miles or so.

Alighieri256

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Do you have any pictures?
I'll try to get you some pics soon. I'm guessing you're concerned about the condition. Nothing happened to them since I bought the car, but I'll admit, I didn't spend the M3OC expected time inspecting the car upon delivery.

Alighieri256

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Here are pics of each wheel, for those interested.

On the third pic, there are two tiny blemishes at pretty much exactly 6 o'clock where the spoke meets the rim. The big one is about the size of a pinhead.

stlgrym3

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
are these still available? if it comes with TPMS, does that mean i have to reprogram my car to accept the new TPMS?

Alighieri256

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
are these still available? if it comes with TPMS, does that mean i have to reprogram my car to accept the new TPMS?
Yes, they're still available. The fact that it comes with TPMS is a benefit to you, as you won't have to disassemble your current wheels to make these work correctly. When I changed my wheels, what basically happened was that I drove around for about 100 miles with the car calling out a TPMS failure. Then at ~100 miles, it asked me on the next startup what size the new wheels were, and automatically found them. I didn't have to have anything done at a shop or anything like that. I don't know if 100 miles is a magic number, or if it is triggered on startup after some other number of miles.

Status
Not open for further replies.