SOLD: 19" Sport Wheels + Tires + TPMS + Caps - Bay Area Pickup

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • Selling or promoting products is NOT permitted on TOO. Please contact us for advertising or sponsorship rates.
    No bumping of threads unless you're lowering a price, answering a question, or adding useful information. Please note that items for sale must be in the possession of the buyer unless prior approval is opbtained by the admin.
    ALL ADS MUST INCLUDE A PRICE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
M3 schedule for delivery very soon.. Thinking about swapping the wheels immediately, so just want to test to see if there is any interests for a brand new(take offs) set of 19" sport wheel with original tires, tpms and caps.. Assuming they will be delivered in perfect condition.. I should be able to get replacement wheels in a couple of weeks, but there will be very min mileage as I work on pain correction, tint, PPF, etc..

Local Pickup in San Francisco Only.. i don't want to deal with shipping.

I think $2K is a fair price given like new condition and everything is included/ready to bolt on.

Once I get the car, i can provide detailed pics, etc..

Let me know..

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I have a set of 19” OEM Sports wheels/tires/caps/tpms for sale. Only has 1300 miles on them. Ready for pickup in SF Bay Area. Asking $2000.
Do you still have these? I am interested. I can drive up from SoCal in the next couple of days.

Status
Not open for further replies.