Tesla Owners Online Forum banner

Did you install?

Software v10.2 2019.40.50.1 7fefc12d805a (12/24/2019). The Christmas Eve Update

45K views 298 replies 86 participants last post by  sduck 
#1 ·
Rolling as of very early on Christmas Eve. Still installing, no install notes yet. Lots of others reporting it though on Facebook and other sites. HW 2.5 here.

#3 · (Edited)
Software release notes for 2018 Model 3 LR AWD with hardware 2.5.

Attachments

#12 ·
Here are Picts of stop sign display and traffic light display. The traffic light icons are displayed quite small aligned with car icon. Both types of recognition worked great.

Attachments

#14 · (Edited)
For Europe (at least Luxembourg) there was one more feature added Smart Summon!
Cool... But not so cool is how it is bribed. Smartphone needs to be connected through Bluetooth, and in a distance of 6m. Max Travel will be 20m and then smart Summon will be disabled til a human driver took over.! So happy regulations :-(

One nice thing was the message during upgrade on the LCD screen claiming that presents will be unwrapped. :)

Attachments

#16 · (Edited)
Bug Report has been removed in this release (no response like in the past) and phrases like "Drive To", "Navigate to" are not working at present, maybe a different phrase?

#18 ·
Bug Report has been removed in this release (no response like in the past) and phrases like "Drive To", "Navigate to" are not working at present, maybe a different phrase?
It sounds like something may have gone wrong with your upgrade, @littlD .

#19 ·
Navigate to is working for me. Texting was spotty at first but I got the hang of it now. However I’m heated texting sessions voice commands get thrown to the side in favour of text messaging. Irritating.

A few voice commands you can try:

“Show me tire pressures”
“Open the HVAC controls”
“Show seat heaters”
“Set passenger seat to high/medium/low”
“Open display settings”
“Open energy graph”
“Zoom in/out on the map”
“Set wipers to auto /1/2/3”
“Show the odometer”
“Turn on rear defroster”
“Turn on windshield defroster”
“Show media”
“Adjust mirrors”
“Adjust steering wheel”
“Open phone app”
“Show text messages”

#20 ·
Navigate to is working for me. Texting was spotty at first but I got the hang of it now. However I'm heated texting sessions voice commands get thrown to the side in favour of text messaging. Irritating.

A few voice commands you can try:

"Show me tire pressures"
"Open the HVAC controls"
"Show seat heaters"
"Set passenger seat to high/medium/low"
"Open display settings"
"Open energy graph"
"Zoom in/out on the map"
"Set wipers to auto /1/2/3"
"Show the odometer"
"Turn on rear defroster"
"Turn on windshield defroster"
"Show media"
"Adjust mirrors"
"Adjust steering wheel"
"Open phone app"
"Show text messages"
Funny thing, those all work.

And some more, like
"Turn on/off all seat heaters"
"Open/close charge port door"
"Show Wi-Fi"
"Enable/disable sentry mode"
"Open YouTube"

And now... Navigate is working without an intervening reboot... Go figure

#86 ·
Ok...

Using a Pixel 4 Xl.... I had this very same issue.... I then tried to reconnect it.... The issue for me was I was not looking at the phone during the process. When it was trying to reconnect, I got a notification on the phone that asked me if I wanted to allow the action. I approved it and it all worked...

#38 ·
Has anyone tested Trax with a midi controller? Does it work?

Also there doesn't seem to be a way to save work to USB which is disappointing.

Reactions: Kizzy
#40 ·
Well my voice commands don’t work at all. But i can reply to text messages via the mic. Did the whole reboot and hard reboot and nothing.

#52 ·

Reactions: JWardell and TrevP
#59 ·
I only had one command (Show me the rear camera) work, out of the many that I tried, while on the highway tonight. Seems next to useless. Also, the car continues to drive weird in corners (drive straight, until line starts to get close, correct, drive straight, until line starts to get close, correct, ad infinitum). It saw two cars on the on-ramp to my right, and given our relative speeds, I should have sailed right by them with lots of room for them to merge in behind me, but instead it slams on the brakes. Damn good thing no one was behind me. And getting out of the passing lane is still 100% broken. Not impressed.

Reactions: lxzm and Mike
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.