Software v10.2 2019.40.50.1 7fefc12d805a (12/24/2019). The Christmas Eve Update

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

• It's OK to discuss software issues here but please report bugs to Tesla directly at servicehelpna@teslamotors.com if you want things fixed.

Did you install?

• Total voters

Kizzy

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Software release notes for 2018 Model 3 LR AWD with hardware 2.5.

Attachments

Last edited:

DavidKent

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Here are Picts of stop sign display and traffic light display. The traffic light icons are displayed quite small aligned with car icon. Both types of recognition worked great.

Attachments

Pol Bettinger

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
For Europe (at least Luxembourg) there was one more feature added Smart Summon!
Cool... But not so cool is how it is bribed. Smartphone needs to be connected through Bluetooth, and in a distance of 6m. Max Travel will be 20m and then smart Summon will be disabled til a human driver took over.! So happy regulations :-(

One nice thing was the message during upgrade on the LCD screen claiming that presents will be unwrapped. :)

Attachments

Last edited:

Needsdecaf

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
One sad thing about this video was the guy going nuts over voice commands that other luxury brands have had for years. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited to have it. But it's because I've experienced it before and know what I'm missing. Telsa definitely playing catch up in this area. Even my 25k Golf GTI had better voice commands than my Model 3. And CarPlay which could do all this and more. So it's a bit weird to be celebrating this like it's something all new.

But you gotta take the bitter with the sweet and I'm glad we finally have this stuff.

Jay79

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
One sad thing about this video was the guy going nuts over voice commands that other luxury brands have had for years. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited to have it. But it's because I've experienced it before and know what I'm missing. Telsa definitely playing catch up in this area. Even my 25k Golf GTI had better voice commands than my Model 3. And CarPlay which could do all this and more. So it's a bit weird to be celebrating this like it's something all new.

But you gotta take the bitter with the sweet and I'm glad we finally have this stuff.
Its simple, 90% of R&D budget goes to the Auto Pilot Program. Stuff like this not high on the priority list for Tesla. It does make for an excellent Christmas gift from Santa Musk though :D

TrevP

TOO Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Navigate to is working for me. Texting was spotty at first but I got the hang of it now. However I’m heated texting sessions voice commands get thrown to the side in favour of text messaging. Irritating.

A few voice commands you can try:

“Show me tire pressures”
“Open the HVAC controls”
“Show seat heaters”
“Set passenger seat to high/medium/low”
“Open display settings”
“Open energy graph”
“Zoom in/out on the map”
“Set wipers to auto /1/2/3”
“Show the odometer”
“Turn on rear defroster”
“Turn on windshield defroster”
“Show media”
“Adjust mirrors”
“Adjust steering wheel”
“Open phone app”
“Show text messages”

littlD

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Navigate to is working for me. Texting was spotty at first but I got the hang of it now. However I’m heated texting sessions voice commands get thrown to the side in favour of text messaging. Irritating.

A few voice commands you can try:

“Show me tire pressures”
“Open the HVAC controls”
“Show seat heaters”
“Set passenger seat to high/medium/low”
“Open display settings”
“Open energy graph”
“Zoom in/out on the map”
“Set wipers to auto /1/2/3”
“Show the odometer”
“Turn on rear defroster”
“Turn on windshield defroster”