Software build v9.0 2019.32 9d0d19a (8/27/2019)

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • It's OK to discuss software issues here but please report bugs to Tesla directly at servicehelpna@teslamotors.com if you want things fixed.

have you installed it?

• Yes

Votes: 210 77.5%
  • No

Votes: 61 22.5%

• Total voters

Didgie

Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Any idea what the key fob update actually does?

Last edited:

Bigriver

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
Release notes for my X were the same as shown above for the 3. Surprised that X doesn’t have the key fob updates as shown above for an S.

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
as a reminder, if you are wanting to say you have installed/downloaded a software version, please use the voting buttons instead of posting just that you have installed it.

bsunny

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
FWIW (probably not new news to anyone?):
This is not a beta release (unless setting “advanced “ for software updates now equals beta) because I don’t think I’m beta...🤔
I only got Software Update and New Language Support in release notes on my M3. Driving Dynamics must only be for S/X as well as fob.
(Sorry I don’t have time now to check for echo on Bluetooth calls. )

shareef777

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Updated to 2019.28.3.1 a week ago and seeing an update for my vehicle now (assuming it's 2019.32). Started it over 30min ago, but it's still going. I've had every update completed in 20min or less before. Any estimates on how long this should take?

NR4P

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Updated to 2019.28.3.1 a week ago and seeing an update for my vehicle now (assuming it's 2019.32). Started it over 30min ago, but it's still going. I've had every update completed in 20min or less before. Any estimates on how long this should take?
Mine was 32 mins from start to finish

evannole

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I just installed this update but it failed. Went down to the car in the garage and it said "Unable to charge, incompatible software version,""Unable to drive," "Contact service" and "Software Update Required." Also, while sitting in the car as I was getting ready to call Tesla, there was a loud clunk from the back of the car, and the AC simultaneously and very abruptly cut off - not a good thing at all in Atlanta this time of year.

The car is, in fact, showing that it's on 2019.32, but evidently something went wrong.

On hold with support right now. Hopefully this is easily resolved.