Current Software build v9.0 2019.32.2.1 9b8d6cd (09/10/2019)

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • It's OK to discuss software issues here but please report bugs to Tesla directly at servicehelpna@teslamotors.com if you want things fixed.

Did you install it?

• Total voters

littlD

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Bug fixes, nothing more in the release notes different than 2019.32.1

Admins, kindly add the poll.

airj1012

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Reliable technician I know says this update has a smell issue fix by running the fan after use to help dry things out.

Here’s the email they sent me
Awesome! I'm getting my air filters replaced next week! Wish we got this level of detail with our release notes. I've been waiting for this fix and it would have slipped right by. I was texting with my service center this AM and they said the fix wasn't released. Communication is hard...but shouldn't be.

M3OC Rules

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Reliable technician I know says this update has a smell issue fix by running the fan after use to help dry things out.

Here’s the email they sent me
Looking forward to this one. I've had all those problems except the folding mirrors because I've turned that off. It looks like they are pushing it out fast now based on Teslafi.

Maynerd

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Glad they are doing something to address the smell thing. I was going to contact Tesla about it maybe I won't have to now.

NR4P

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I have this update now but am perplexed about HVAC smell and fan fix in the document.

I noted the extended fan running back in 2019.24 and thought it was a bug and complained to Service Center about it.

Anyone know what is really new?

Ct200h

Country
Country
I have this update now but am perplexed about HVAC smell and fan fix in the document.

I noted the extended fan running back in 2019.24 and thought it was a bug and complained to Service Center about it.

Anyone know what is really new?
Most likely control of the fresh/recirc door when parked. Specifically opening the flap to Fresh air helps the evaporator and passages dry out . On Tesla cars having the fan run with the fresh open after shutdown may help dry out the system and reduce odors , additionally a trick other manufacturers use is to have the air vents blow out the floor heat vents initially on start up or entering the vehicle. That way odors are not blown right into your face . This usually is for about 15 to 20 seconds. My bet is some of these are in 32.2.1

Last edited:

Jason F

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Since getting 2019.32.1 and this version, I started getting error messages about the USB formatting. It is corrected by unplugging it and plugging it back in. I also noticed the rear camera looks different, not quite as clear and the colors are weird.

Frully

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Having a clickable button for software is neat but it always popped up as a notification...

Tire size change without having to reset the tpms I bet is to save the techs driving around the block to have the message pop up on wheel swaps...

img_20190913_053938-jpg.29076

Last edited:

Skione65

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
So I’m on 32.1. I see on TeslaFi that people on 32.1 are already updating to 32.2.1 as well as 32.1s being updated. Me.....nothing.
What’s going on with these updates? It looked like a pretty heavy push on the last two....

Ski