Beta Software Build v9.0 2019.28.3.7 45c09a2 (8/23/2019)

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • It's OK to discuss software issues here but please report bugs to Tesla directly at servicehelpna@teslamotors.com if you want things fixed.

Did you download this version?

• Yes

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • No

Votes: 65 97.0%

• Total voters

iChris93

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Someone got an email about getting into Early Access Program and having this version downloaded into their car to test Enhanced Summon. They posted a tweet but not gonna post it here to not ruin things.
What version, specifically?

Dogwhistle

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
If this is a Beta, I wonder if it is only going to HW3 cars. Those on TeslaFi only show very high VIN numbers getting it for the Model 3, and it doesn’t appear those of us with older RWD cars in the Early Access Program are getting this build. Stuck on the same Beta now for 42 days!

iChris93

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
If this is a Beta, I wonder if it is only going to HW3 cars. Those on TeslaFi only show very high VIN numbers getting it for the Model 3, and it doesn’t appear those of us with older RWD cars in the Early Access Program are getting this build. Stuck on the same Beta now for 42 days!
That could make sense. The last time there was a big batch of early access invites, HW3 was not out.

Dogwhistle

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Yeah, these visualizations might be the first FSD Hardware-specific features to get pushed out. I wonder how many of us are now going to be motivated to cough up the extra $3K-plus now that we might actually start getting left behind in functionality, even something minor like this?

JWardell

Legendary Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
This visualization shows up in the FSD video from Investor Day. One example around 1:15. Below link goes to 1:10

Showing just how far ahead engineering releases are from those even in beta program...wow.

I think you are on to something there.
Slicker animations would generate a lot more temptation to upgrade to FSD!