Software Build v9.0 2019.28.3.1 f9e95acd (8/16/2019)

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

• A statement from the Founder of Tesla Owners Online:

TOO is, and remains, strongly committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and we see no place for hatred and discrimination in our communities.

Did you install this release?

• Total voters

bwilson4web

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
well car went from the original 264 mile range charged at 100% to 220 miles at 90% when previously it was at 247 at 90% might as well saved myself a couple K and gotten the standard range if i knew these shenanigans would have ensued. car still parked by the way not moved before or after update.
Hummm, I have a Std. Rng. Plus Model 3 and I'm wondering if it might be 'sandbagged' (i.e., more reserve than other models.) I'm still seeing 150-151 miles range at 63% SOC limit which projects to 238-240 miles.

Bob Wilson

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Hummm, I have a Std. Rng. Plus Model 3 and I'm wondering if it might be 'sandbagged' (i.e., more reserve than other models.) I'm still seeing 150-151 miles range at 63% SOC limit which projects to 238-240 miles.

Bob Wilson
well idk mine was getting more miles before the update, now showing 219 at 90% it used to be 247 before so that really sucks. i wonder if it thinks its a standard range or standard range plus as opposed to the Mid Range model it is.

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I have had this issue for months (can't remember at what point it started). About half the time the adjustment doesn't complete. It's usually the lumbar that doesn't complete but sometimes other adjustments. I mentioned this to the Oakville service centre but didn't get much help - was just told that every time they tried it worked. I would love a solution to this myself.
I have this same issue in that about half the time, I have to hit my profile a second time to get the mirror to adjust into the correct position!