Current Software Build v10.2 2021.32.* (latest 2021.32.22)

Have you installed a version of 2021.32?

• Total voters

garsh

🐦🦆🦅🐧 🐓🦃🦉🦢🦜
Moderator 📌
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Resources for Software Information:
Specific Software Versions:
  • 2021.32.5 c15349fa5841 (2021-08-28)
  • 2021.32.10 3c29056621af (2021-09-13)
  • 2021.32.20 1b7f33580a5f (2021-09-17)
  • 2021.32.20.1 0d0b046e1abf (2021-09-21)
  • 2021.32.21 1fd5281a6100 (2021-09-24)
  • 2021.32.22 9e064485d2bf (2021-09-25) (The Button)
Previous Software Thread:
Release Notes:
New Language Support
You can now select Greek as your language. To update your language setting, tap Controls > Display and select the desired option from the Language drop down menu.​
Note: Your vehicle must be in PARK to change languages.​
Cabin Camera (3 & Y, region limited)​
The cabin camera above your rearview mirror can now detect and alert driver inattentiveness while Autopilot is engaged. Camera data does not leave the car itself, which means the system cannot save or transmit information unless data shared is enabled. To change your data settings, tap Controls > Safety & Security > Data Sharing on your car's touchscreen.​
Autopark (2021 S)​
Your vehicle can now automatically park in parallel and perpendicular spots. While driving below 15 mph (25 km/h), the instrument cluster will display a parking icon if it detects a potential parking spot. To initiate Autopark, tap-and-hold the Autopark button in the shift panel, and release the steering yoke. For more information on Autopark, please refer to the Owner's Manual.​
Adaptive Suspension Damping (2021 S)​
A recalibrated suspension damping algorithm allows for smoother control and improved ride comfort. A rebalanced rebound-to compression ratio works with the all-new multilink rear suspension to enhance steering response and handling for a higher degree of road connection and more precise control during spirited driving.​
Accessibility Update (2021 S)​
Child Lock replaces Camera under Controls. You can still access Camera via the bottom bar on your touchscreen.​
Keyboard Improvements (Israel)​
Your keyboard now supports English and Hebrew. To switch between languages, tap "A B C" on the bottom of your keyboard.​
Range Display (only certain specific models - not sure which ones)​
Your vehicle's range estimation has been modified to better represent real-world conditions.​
Speed Limit Mode (Taiwan)​
Manage acceleration and set a maximum speed between 80 km/h and 145 km/h. To activate, tap Controls > Safety & Security from your touchscreen while parked. You must use the same 4-digit PIN to enable or disable Speed Limit Mode.​
Refreshed QQ (China)​
QQ Music now supports High Quality and VIP tracks with personalized recommendations and customized radio selections. To see if a track is HQ and/or VIP, find the corresponding badge next to the song title in the media player. Additionally, the login experience has been improved with a simple QR code that can be scanned with any supported application.​
Note: Membership status and user data in QQ and WeChat accounts are not synced. This change may prompt you to login to your account once again.​
2021.32.10 Release Notes
Sirius XM (2021 S)​
You can now access Sirius XM from the Media source selector with a Sirius XM subscription.​
Immersive Sound (2021 S)​
Immersive Sound now has additional granularity along with an AUTO setting which will adjust based on the type of content playing. To access, tap Media > Audio Settings > Immersive Sound > AUTO. Additionally, you can now adjust your subwoofer from the Media Settings panel.​
Immersive Sound (3, Y)​
Immersive Sound now has additional granularity along with an AUTO setting which will adjust based on the type of content playing. To access, tap Media > Audio Settings > Immersive Sound > AUTO.​

2021.32.22 Release Notes
Request Full Self-Driving Beta
You can now request early access to Full Self-Driving Beta pending eligibility. To get started, tap 'Controls' > 'Autopilot' > 'Request Full Self-Driving Beta' and follow the instructions.​

Last edited:

garsh

🐦🦆🦅🐧 🐓🦃🦉🦢🦜
Moderator 📌
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
notateslaapp.com has complete release notes.
OP updated.

Last edited:

lance.bailey

Top-Contributor 👍🏻
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
release notes

Attachments

• IMG_2636.jpg
    IMG_2636.jpg
    582.7 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG_2637.jpg
    IMG_2637.jpg
    1,016.7 KB · Views: 207

littlD

Top-Contributor 👍🏻
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
From what Green The Only is sharing, no DMS updates. That saves me some work testing again.

I would like to see how others fare with DMS though.

garsh

🐦🦆🦅🐧 🐓🦃🦉🦢🦜
Moderator 📌
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
release notes
Thanks Lance!

OP Updated with new release notes.
2021.32.10 Release Notes
Sirius XM (2021 S)​
You can now access Sirius XM from the Media source selector with a Sirius XM subscription.​
Immersive Sound (2021 S)​
Immersive Sound now has additional granularity along with an AUTO setting which will adjust based on the type of content playing. To access, tap Media > Audio Settings > Immersive Sound > AUTO. Additionally, you can now adjust your subwoofer from the Media Settings panel.​
Immersive Sound (3)​
Immersive Sound now has additional granularity along with an AUTO setting which will adjust based on the type of content playing. To access, tap Media > Audio Settings > Immersive Sound > AUTO.​

Reactions: littlD

Dogwhistle

Top-Contributor 👍🏻
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I just got 32.10 from 24.4. It only mentions immersive sound in the release notes.

Reactions: Fl18

garsh

🐦🦆🦅🐧 🐓🦃🦉🦢🦜
Moderator 📌
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I just got 32.10 from 24.4. It only mentions immersive sound in the release notes.
I believe that's the only new feature applicable to the 3. If anybody knows if it's applicable to other models (Y, S, X), please let me know.

The other features are specific to the refreshed Model S.

iChris93

Moderator 📌
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I believe that's the only new feature applicable to the 3. If anybody knows if it's applicable to other models (Y, S, X), please let me know.

The other features are specific to the refreshed Model S.
It is in the Plaid S release notes
And model Y

• Informative
Reactions: garsh

JasonF

Legendary Member 🏆
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I was jumped from 24.x to 32.10 - I noticed that my 2018 LR Model 3 had only release notes about Immersive Sound, so I looked back to see if there were summary notes about anything else.

No release notes about the in-cabin camera or languages, so I guess the in-cabin camera and Autopilot integration only works for HW3 or only in newer models?

What's curious though is I don't get the language updates anymore. I guess since they separate the updates by newer/older models, they just don't include languages from markets where an older car will never be.

Ksb466

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
For those with in-cabin camera activated, is it nagging less quickly if you keep eyes on road in EAP?

Mike

Legendary Member 🏆
Country
Country
Can anyone tell me how much data this update (TM3 with hardware 3.0) has?

If the package is small enough I can tether the car to my phone…if it is a gigantic amount of data I’ll have to wait until I’m back home in two weeks. Thanks.

littlD

Top-Contributor 👍🏻
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
For those with in-cabin camera activated, is it nagging less quickly if you keep eyes on road in EAP?
Check my post earlier with my podcast episodes on DMS for more details.

In short, I went a maximum of 80 seconds hands free @ 70 MPH when I kept my eyes on the road and didn't look left, right, or away from the car in front of me.

Ksb466

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Check my post earlier with my podcast episodes on DMS for more details.

In short, I went a maximum of 80 seconds hands free @ 70 MPH when I kept my eyes on the road and didn't look left, right, or away from the car in front of me.
Thanks , Listened and thanks for doing the pod cast and time studies. That’s great news . If others are experiencing same would love to see your observations too. Would be great if nags reduce over time as long as we watch the road, even if it means not wearing sunglasse. This is especially true with FSD beta because the wheel is constantly turning, so torquing wheel is trickier than when driving down a straight highway.

• Agree
Reactions: DocScott and littlD

littlD

Top-Contributor 👍🏻
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Thanks , Listened and thanks for doing the pod cast and time studies. That’s great news . If others are experiencing same would love to see your observations too. Would be great if nags reduce over time as long as we watch the road, even if it means not wearing sunglasse. This is especially true with FSD beta because the wheel is constantly turning, so torquing wheel is trickier than when driving down a straight highway.
Found out from Tesla Raj that FSD Beta testers have had DMS for a while already. I didn't know that as none of the videos I have watched even mentioned DMS. I can only imagine "The Button" will come along with DMS.

He mentioned DMS seemed to do really well detecting someone looking at their phone. My testing was hit and miss in that respect.