Current Software Build v10.2 2020.48 (latest 2020.48.35)

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, five years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to more features on the site. We now offer yearly memberships too! For more information visit this page:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Have you installed a version of 2020.48?

• 2020.48.10.1 (FSD Beta)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 2020.48.12.15 (FSD Beta)

• 2020.48.25 (🔥🎅🔥)

• 2020.48.26.1 (FSD Beta)

• 2020.48.35.1 (FSD Beta)

• Total voters

2Kap

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Did ambient temperature rise after charging was complete?

I find recent loads have resulted in a greater capacity swing due to temperature than previously but I’m guessing that’s more to do with displayed info than actual battery function.

Hmm... it’s been in the garage the whole time. I say the temp fluctuated from low 30s to mid 30s.
I suspected the lower temps might have had an affect.

Needsdecaf

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
First time charging since updating to .30 and it blew right past my charging limit. I’ve had go 1-2% before but not 5%

🤔

I've had a consistent 1, 2, 3% overrun in about a third of my charges.

Woke up this morning to a full 5% over.

WTF?!

JWardell

TOO Master Member
TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
It's not changes in ambient temperature..it's changes in battery pack temperature. The UI can remove a few percent depending on how cold the pack is, especially if it shows a snowflake. So it all depends on what the temp is when it finishes charging...and then when you later look at it. In reality it is probably always at the percent you set it to. It's just an artificial correction.

Reactions: 3 people

Bernard

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Day two on 48.30 and I have to say that the ability to stay straight in the right lane when an entrance ramp appears on the right is greatly diminished. Whereas for the last 9 months or so, the car would do it's best not to veer off into the merging entrance ramp, only occasionally nudging right a bit, it's back to the old days where it veers over quite confidently to split the distance. Cars must think I'm nuts pulling right and then quickly back into line as the entrance ramp dies down to nothing.

Anyone else experiencing this?
The exact reverse for me. In the nearly 3 yrs I've had my Model 3, build 48.30 is the first with which the car does not swerve noticeably into the merging entrance lane -- it does a minor nod in that lane's direction, but no more. All 30+ previous builds would swerve at least a couple of feet -- the builds in 2018 amd early 2019 swerved abruptly by 5-6 feet to keep the car in the new "middle" of the "lane" -- scary.

Reactions: 1 person

Nom

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Has anyone mentioned that the games don’t work? Tried Solitaire, screen won’t react to touch. Tried other games. Also screen touch not responding. ☹️. Filed big report.

tivoboy

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
We’ve really had a lack of my movement on the release front.. with that near end of year tweet from Elon, I figured there was something bigger that was coming that they had to pull to tune up before release. Didn’t think it would be three weeks or more before we saw something more substantive..

sduck

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
Agreed - this weeks long wait for the "big fix" release is getting really frustrating. Meanwhile I have no album art, a broken radio, and this ridiculous new UI that doesn't serve me any useful purpose. Can we go back to 2020.40.8, the last one where everything worked?

Reactions: 5 people

Mike

Legendary Member
Country
Country
My 10 day (so far) static test of vampire drain since the Christmas update:

01.16jan2021.jpg

Back of napkin math: assuming a 72 kWh usable capacity, 3/10 of 1% per day equals about 216 Wh per day "vampire drain".

FWIW: my wife's 2021 Kona EV, stored in the same conditions, uses about 17 Wh per day "vampire drain".

Since we are in COVID lock-down, I'll let this ad hoc test continue until I have to actually drive somewhere...

tivoboy

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
Agreed - this weeks long wait for the "big fix" release is getting really frustrating. Meanwhile I have no album art, a broken radio, and this ridiculous new UI that doesn't serve me any useful purpose. Can we go back to 2020.40.8, the last one where everything worked?
I’m still dealing with GPS issues where the car thinks its streets over or even running down a stream nearby.. and the mirrors don’t auto reopen when I pull out of the garage anymore all the trim. 1/3 I have to manually deploy them.

And I’m still seeing an annoying bug that I sent to Tesla, which is IF a tile ./ card is up on the left nav screen, and one goes into reverse, the backup cam shows up on the right NAV Screen, but all the proximity sensor data, distances to objects from the rear and sides remains covered up by the tile / card, one has to swipe to remove the tile / card to be able to see proximity info or distances in inches.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: ssc8666

TesLou

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model X
Has anyone mentioned that the games don’t work? Tried Solitaire, screen won’t react to touch. Tried other games. Also screen touch not responding. ☹️. Filed big report.
I had issues with Solitaire. It took 3 or 4 reboots for it to work correctly. All is good now.

About us

• Tesla Owners Online © 2015-2021. All rights reserved.
    Tesla Owners Online (TOO) is an enthusiast forum and is not affiliated with Tesla Motors or Official Tesla Owners Clubs.
    All Tesla logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Tesla Motors.