Current Software Build v10.2 2020.44 (latest 2020.44.25)

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Have you installed a version of 2020.44?

• Total voters

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Interesting development: 2020.44.15 reveals that new Model Ys are apparently going to get an "efficiency package". @greentheonly suspects that this is support for an upcoming hardware change, so existing vehicles won't get it.

It is believed that this is the same "efficiency package" that is apparently included in the Model 3 Refresh.

RonAz

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
My 2018 Model 3 has not been changing speeds when freeway speeds change while on autopilot. Maybe 2020.44.15 will fix this. Downloading now.

Rick Steinwand

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Twice this week my backup camera was all black on 44.10.1. It's been a long time since I had that.

Installing 44.15 now. Hope it fixes it.

Rick Steinwand

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Anyone else having trouble with false positive alarms on 44.16?

Car alarm has been triggered.
The front trunk has been left open.
Car alarm has been triggered.

It was fine when I drove it between the 2nd and 3rd alarm.

Never mind. Probably due to my power frunk malfunctioning. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

simpsonhomer

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
2020.44.10.1 and now 2020.44.15, 2018 Model 3 LR AWD: Autopilot stops working (no error message unless I try to activate Autopilot—and no lane markings, other vehicles, traffic lights, objects, etc.) whenever I start a new drive. I have to restart the computer to get Autopilot to work again, only to have it stop working again next time I take it out of Park. I have to restart the screen computer every time to get Autopilot (and lane markings, etc.) to work again.

Anyone else experiencing this?

littlD

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
2020.44.10.1 and now 2020.44.15, 2018 Model 3 LR AWD: Autopilot stops working (no error message unless I try to activate Autopilot—and no lane markings, other vehicles, traffic lights, objects, etc.) whenever I start a new drive. I have to restart the computer to get Autopilot to work again, only to have it stop working again next time I take it out of Park. I have to restart the screen computer every time to get Autopilot (and lane markings, etc.) to work again.

Anyone else experiencing this?
I'd contact Tesla Service and see if there's any errors showing up on the logs. Sounds like a hardware issue.

FrancoisP

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model Y

Klaus-rf

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
This newest flavor 44.15) in my M3 changed the driving setting to Creep, re-enabled the very annoying lane departure beep setting and changed the collision avoidance setting (might have name incorrect) to early from my usual Late.. I suspect there's some other settings it changed but I haven't been through all t he screens yet.

Yanquetino

I've noticed that the recent Tesla update 2020.44.15 in my Model 3 seems to have reverted to an earlier navigation version because AP is no longer setting the correct speed on roads I've traveled hundreds of times in the past. Weird. Anyone else noticed "unlearned" behavior like this?

M3OC Rules

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I've noticed that the recent Tesla update 2020.44.15 in my Model 3 seems to have reverted to an earlier navigation version because AP is no longer setting the correct speed on roads I've traveled hundreds of times in the past. Weird. Anyone else noticed "unlearned" behavior like this?
This is probably due to a recent map update which I was supposed to make a thread for. I suppose it could also be due to the car reading the speed limit signs incorrectly as that is another fairly recent change.