Software Build v10.2 2020.4 bec232c2c946 (2020-01-23)

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

• It's OK to discuss software issues here but please report bugs to Tesla directly at servicehelpna@teslamotors.com if you want things fixed.

ibgeek

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I don't expect wide distribution of this build. But it will likely lead to a mass distribution of a the first 2020 build right around the time that we have our Q4 Earnings call.

ltphoto

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Just did the update. Only new feature is that it shows additional info on car configuration (such as FSD H/W version). Nothing really useful. Haven't driven yet, so can't comment on any changes in performance for EAP.

airbusav8r

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Just installed, additional car information (LTE, FSD, motors, etc...)

Prompted immediately after for game download, attempted on phone as access-point; however, it looks to be a pretty large download so I’ll wait until home.

Car has been great on NOA since 50.7 for me. I did notice in traffic I came in “hot” and it braked hard, after that it was the best in traffic thus far. It maintained a closer gap, and seemed to recognize if the car ahead is tailgating/braking aggressive and does not replicate these actions anymore!

S/ P100D/ California (received update at 10:30AM PST)

No prompt on 3 DM

Last edited:

DocScott

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Is the number on this weird?

2020 is the year.

Next usually comes the week of the build, right. Week 4? We're in week 4 now--did they really just start this build, and then release it with virtually no internal testing? Usually it takes weeks. Have I gotten confused about how this usually works?

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Also, we don't yet know if this is still considered v10.2, or if this is a v10.3 release.
If someone kind find that version information, it would be appreciated.