Software Build v10.2 2020.4.2 b343447a1bc6 (2020-02-26)

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

BW984

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hoping everyday they’ll release a hot fix for the lane swimming 2019.40 introduced in my car That has not gone away since. Slow and steady game of pong on certain stretches of highway that never had it before.

JustTheTip

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
A few cars that installed this were reverted back to the previous 35.105 version. Back to the drawing board I guess.

Marcush

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I just installed the 2020.4.2 update and the voice recognition is very good, the acceleration is notably better. Stardew valley is a plus :)
The only issue I have now is that the car isn't recognizing my bluetooth paired phone half the time and will ask me to pull my card out so it can be read to put the car into drive. oh and I went from 310 miles to 299.

BW984

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I agree with other reports that acceleration and deacceleration are greatly improved in recent releases. I would finally put Tesla's adaptive speed control in line with Audi's that I test drove in 2018; at the time Audi was much smoother and in the last 3 months Tesla is now on a similar level of smoothness. If the next update would revert HW2.5 cars back to 2019.36 methods of lane centering and on ramp ignoring it'll leave AP and EAP in a very good state while work continues on FSD. On current firmware releases I believe Tesla has left AP2.5 cars with an unacceptable level of lane swimming that must be addressed. Standard autopilot autosteer is worse in my HW2.5 car today than it was in 2018 at the time of purchase. Personally I'm a FSD purchaser, but I'm concerned with where it appears HW2.5 owners are being left at performance wise, which is a downgrade from Q3 2019.