Software Build v10.2 2019.40.50.7 ad132c7bO57e (12/31/2019)

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Did you install 2019.40.50.7?

• Total voters

Zek

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
the old version had it for v3 hardware where the green/red/yellow light showed up so the other poster must have v3 hardware (just assuming) not sure what else green light support confirmed could mean :)
The car will keep on driving through a green light - it was a light pun

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
anyone having issues with iPhone connecting to car to view charge and control? uploaded .7 last night and now phone says it is having connectivity issues.

EValuatED

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
anyone having issues with iPhone connecting to car to view charge and control? uploaded .7 last night and now phone says it is having connectivity issues.
Yes. Also here in VA. Seeing a few other reports of this. Perhaps all the new owners trying to play with their new toy at the same time on New Years morning!

Zek

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
then why did you start a thread saying city driving is here in .7? drunk posting?
I was told that FSD preview was included in a recent dot release. To that I argued that the car did not operate the controls any differently and it's a perception preview Not a drive preview. So this dot release on the eve of new year's may have had some kind of additional City Driving 🚦 for some additional car ”responding” to situations. I may have been wrong - I was 1000% right on Smart Summon!

Tesla was pushing the update real hard to east coast people right before midnight 🕛

StromTrooperM3

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
I was told that FSD preview was included in a recent dot release. To that I argued that the car did not operate the controls any differently and it's a perception preview Not a drive preview.
100% agree and is my argument to fsd refund. Nothing was delivered in the advertised timeframe. Typically this level of release never beings new features

Avid

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
It has said that since at least the last two iterations. I take that meaning to be the update itself not necessarily a special component in the update that you jump for joy at getting. :)

Zek

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
100% agree and is my argument to fsd refund. Nothing was delivered in the advertised timeframe. Typically this level of release never beings new features
Tesla delivered alot! Lots more then any other company has. I love NOA, fear how good Smart Summon is one day and how frightening its the next. City driving was promised by Years end, and some small part of it was delivered. I can engage my Auto pilot in the city down to Zero miles! Ill take it. It’s just not the FSD sneak pick that I was hoping for, including cross country FSD trip. I think the safety level thats needed for city driving will need massive amount of training and all cars running on HW3. We may get a more capable FSD preview when the car does actually take some control under human supervision this year.

Mike

Legendary Member
Country
Country
With 50.7, my in car bug report capability is still not functioning (voice commands are still lass than 10% reliable).

Sidebar rant: I tried to make an appointment (via the app to my mobile guy) just to tell him that I can't make bug reports (as well as the voice commands still less than 10% reliable). The app no longer allowed me to reach him (Ottawa) and only offered drive-in store service in Toronto, so I had to reach my mobile guy from Ottawa via his e-mail.

I learned something new today via my communication with my mobile guy: ".....you can hold the settings icon at the bottom left corner of the screen which does the same (bug report) function....."

I tried that (in the garage) and sure enough an icon came up and said a bug report has been made.