Software Build v10.2 2019.40.50.7 ad132c7bO57e (12/31/2019)

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Did you install 2019.40.50.7?

• Total voters

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
please start an OT thread if you want to continue with the Volvo conversation. Its not really relevant to the SW release conversation here.

Long Ranger

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
sorry, just clarifying some erroneous information that didn't get flagged as being off topic. I'll be more careful. deleted post.
I thought it was an interesting post. I think it could have been moved to the Need Dumb Cruise Control thread as an example of how Volvo allows both ACC and dumb CC, highlighting the dangers of Volvo’s implementation.

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
sorry, just clarifying some erroneous information that didn't get flagged as being off topic. I'll be more careful. deleted post.
We (the moderators) are trying to be a little more "choosy" about moving posts around, because some people get upset when that happens to their posts.

If you'd be happy with us moving some posts to a more relevant thread, please feel free to suggest that we do so. If we agree (and have time), we will be happy to do so. :)

Last edited:

Kizzy

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
We (the moderators) are trying to be a little more "choosy" about moving posts around, because some people get upset when that happens to their posts.

If you'd be happy with us moving some posts to a more relevant thread, please feel free to suggest that we do so. If we agree (and have time), we will be happy to do so. :)
I appreciate this. Moving posts to existing threads (or is it thread merged?) seems to reset thread read states. With threads that have hundreds of posts, that can be a tad annoying (did I read this already?).

Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
Could anyone shed some light on this:
My 2019 FSD Model X is still on 2019.40.50.7. It is not giving me the option for a software update. Both the local SC and via the app, the reps have told me that that is the latest version for my vehicle. But why? They don't know.

Now, just before the last update (early Dec) the car would not drive and they had it for a week to figure out the problem. They said there was a loose pin but I believe they tried several software changes in the process of narrowing it down.

Any insight on the lack of updates would be appreciated.

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
According to TeslaFi, 3.2% of vehicles are still on this version.
So you're in the minority, but you aren't alone.
https://teslafi.com/firmware/

Given that there are no additional features added by the 2020.4* releases (other than the rather minor "Additional Vehicle Information" display), I don't think it's worth worrying about at this point. Wait until the next major update to functionality becomes available.

Could anyone shed some light on this:
My 2019 FSD Model X is still on 2019.40.50.7. It is not giving me the option for a software update. Both the local SC and via the app, the reps have told me that that is the latest version for my vehicle. But why? They don't know.

Now, just before the last update (early Dec) the car would not drive and they had it for a week to figure out the problem. They said there was a loose pin but I believe they tried several software changes in the process of narrowing it down.

Any insight on the lack of updates would be appreciated.