Software Build v10.2 2019.40.50.7 ad132c7bO57e (12/31/2019)

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

• It's OK to discuss software issues here but please report bugs to Tesla directly at servicehelpna@teslamotors.com if you want things fixed.

Did you install 2019.40.50.7?

• Total voters

kataleen

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Just installed this now, seems to have same release notes as before. Nothing visibly changed at first sight

PaulT

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
So I was on 2019.40.50.5, coming home from work tonight. At highway speed NOA dropped to 25mph for no reason, if someone was close behind me it would have been bad...I wonder if this .7 updates whatever that was...

PaulT

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
The voice commands seemed to work every time coming home from dinner... obviously that is only a small sample, but before after hitting button on steering it would only work about 25% of time.