Beta Software Build v10.0 2019.32.2.11 1a8580f (09/15/2019) V10 EARLY ACCESS

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, five years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to more features on the site. We now offer yearly memberships too! For more information visit this page:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

EVmatch: the Airbnb of EV charging.

Have you installed software 2019.32.2.11

• Yes

Votes: 42 25.5%
  • No

Votes: 123 74.5%

• Total voters

JWardell

TOO Master Member
TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Early Access, first v10 release (thread title should be changed)

Reactions: 1 person

Perscitus

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Cuphead, Joe Mode, Tesla Theater with Netflix and Youtube, Hungry/Feeling lucky buttons, GUI animation tweaks... what a total waste of DEV time.

Whatever happened to releases that give practical new features, additional control over car behavior and functions and improved on existing?

The way things are going v11 will bring FB, Instagram and Twitter integration and 500MBs of other useless bloat.

Reactions: 3 people

TrevP

TOO Founder / Technoking
Founder
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I got lots of screenshots of early access V10. Enjoy!!

IMG_1212.jpeg
IMG_1213.jpeg
IMG_1214.jpeg
IMG_1215.jpeg
IMG_1216.jpeg
IMG_1217.jpeg
IMG_1221.jpeg
IMG_1222.jpeg
IMG_1224.jpeg
IMG_1226.jpeg

Reactions: 2 people

JWardell

TOO Master Member
TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Looks like a ton of new stuff! And no doubt plenty of AP improvements under the hood too. Jumping down the rabbit hole now...

Reactions: 9 people

Ksb466

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
The visualization is a huge improvement. It might initially seem unnecessary, but Really gives drivers and passengers much more confidence in what the car sees, and bodes well for what it will do with HW3fsd.

Reactions: 5 people

airj1012

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
The visualization is a huge improvement. It might initially seem unnecessary, but Really gives drivers and passengers much more confidence in what the car sees, and bodes well for what it will do with HW3fsd.
I agree. Not that you can pinch and zoom, but that you can see the cars are heading in the other direction. I've always told passengers that the car can see better than what its displaying to us in animations.

Reactions: 1 person

airj1012

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3

JWardell

TOO Master Member
TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Are you running a hub as this takes up another USB port.

Yes, hub with game controller transmitter, USB battery to Qi charger, TeslaCam USB drive, and music USB drive. Haven't had problems with that setup.

JWardell

TOO Master Member
TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
@JWardell - are you still holding on to the older version from EAP or did you get v10?

Only for that weekend, then I updated onto the public release. It is VERY annoying closing software update reminders constantly.

Any threads showing off your set up? May need to get into the hub game...

I would recommend any USB3 hub. I have the Anker USB3 hub.

from my experience i think many are going to be very disappointed in smart summon. if they can nail it, it will help greatly in eventually getting FSD but there was a long way to go in the last early access release

I think enhanced summon is still super impressive, at a much higher level than regular summon. Only disappointing if you expect it to be more than what it is. I used it not just for parking lots but for moving the car in the driveway too. It's one heck of a party trick that really blows people's minds when it reverses, turns, and navigates a lot.

Reactions: 6 people

Tyler8wb

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
So weird thing on my model 3 standard plus. It is reading out as just a model 3 standard and doesn’t display any of the new media options just as caraoke. Any suggestions?

Rick Steinwand

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
So weird thing on my model 3 standard plus. It is reading out as just a model 3 standard and doesn’t display any of the new media options just as caraoke. Any suggestions?

Look at the number again. Is it 32.2.11 OR MORE LIKELY, 32.2.1?

Tyler8wb

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Not all features for V10 will be in the first release. Many features that have been mentioned will roll in over the next year.

What confuses me is that Caraoke is in my release notes but no sign of it anywhere on the media menu as I’ve seen in other model 3 screenshots.