Beta Software Build v10.0 2019.32.2.11 1a8580f (09/15/2019) V10 EARLY ACCESS

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Have you installed software 2019.32.2.11

• Yes

Votes: 42 25.5%
  • No

Votes: 123 74.5%

• Total voters

Perscitus

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Cuphead, Joe Mode, Tesla Theater with Netflix and Youtube, Hungry/Feeling lucky buttons, GUI animation tweaks... what a total waste of DEV time.

Whatever happened to releases that give practical new features, additional control over car behavior and functions and improved on existing?

The way things are going v11 will bring FB, Instagram and Twitter integration and 500MBs of other useless bloat.

JWardell

TOO Master Member
TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Looks like a ton of new stuff! And no doubt plenty of AP improvements under the hood too. Jumping down the rabbit hole now...

airj1012

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
The visualization is a huge improvement. It might initially seem unnecessary, but Really gives drivers and passengers much more confidence in what the car sees, and bodes well for what it will do with HW3fsd.
I agree. Not that you can pinch and zoom, but that you can see the cars are heading in the other direction. I've always told passengers that the car can see better than what its displaying to us in animations.

JWardell

TOO Master Member
TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3

airj1012

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3

JWardell

TOO Master Member
TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
@JWardell - are you still holding on to the older version from EAP or did you get v10?
Only for that weekend, then I updated onto the public release. It is VERY annoying closing software update reminders constantly.

Any threads showing off your set up? May need to get into the hub game...
I would recommend any USB3 hub. I have the Anker USB3 hub.

from my experience i think many are going to be very disappointed in smart summon. if they can nail it, it will help greatly in eventually getting FSD but there was a long way to go in the last early access release
I think enhanced summon is still super impressive, at a much higher level than regular summon. Only disappointing if you expect it to be more than what it is. I used it not just for parking lots but for moving the car in the driveway too. It's one heck of a party trick that really blows people's minds when it reverses, turns, and navigates a lot.

Tyler8wb

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
So weird thing on my model 3 standard plus. It is reading out as just a model 3 standard and doesn’t display any of the new media options just as caraoke. Any suggestions?