SoCal Area - Wood/White Dash Swap?

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Tich

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
I'm considering upgrading to white interior, however I really prefer the wood dash over the white. Anyone in the LA/SoCal area with black interior interested in a swap?

njkode

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I wonder how the white would look with the Black interior? I am not a fan of the wood but I am not sure I'd like the white on black lol

Tich

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
It actually looks pretty good; I did a quick photoshop of the swap last night. It's on my computer at home so I'll try and remember to post it tonight. Upon seeing the wood with white however I'm having second thoughts...

SDTESLA

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
It actually looks pretty good; I did a quick photoshop of the swap last night. It's on my computer at home so I'll try and remember to post it tonight. Upon seeing the wood with white however I'm having second thoughts...
Hmm... Couldn't find any close ups of white dash do you know what kind of material/texture the white dash is?

Tich

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Hmm... Couldn't find any close ups of white dash do you know what kind of material/texture the white dash is?
It's like a really high grade plastic or possibly ceramic. Kind of like the glossy white plastic Macbooks from around 10 years ago.

warrior15r

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I'm considering upgrading to white interior, however I really prefer the wood dash over the white. Anyone in the LA/SoCal area with black interior interested in a swap?
Still interested in the swap? I can come to you.