So many are trying to make the 3 a car that it isn't

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I used one of those back in the 90s. They scratch the hell out of your paint.
I have used a strap-on bike rack for about 15-20 years. Only once has it scratched the finish and that was me being clumsy. I don’t leave it on all the time. I might have to get a different man del when I get the new car. I’ll have see fitment and esthetics first.

MichelT3

Love those Aero's!
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
By the time you guys in Europe are able to configure your 3 you’ll be debating on whether to wait a couple more years for the Y instead. ;)
I agree. Though we in Europe just might have to wait years for Model Y also.
Unless ... by that time a Gigafactory is being built in Europe. This announcement was planned for late 2017 ... which we are also still waiting for.
Unless ... not only the Federal Tax Return but also the America First sentiment will have ended by then.

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model S
By the time you guys in Europe are able to configure your 3 you’ll be debating on whether to wait a couple more years for the Y instead. ;)
Lol. You think our patience is unlimited, uh?! ;)
I agree. Though we in Europe just might have to wait years for Model Y also.
(...)
Indeed, at this point I’d be surprised to see Model Y on our shores before 2021. I ain’t waiting that long... :rolleyes:

Thomas Mikl

Country
Country
I am a perfect fit then. While I currently drive a SUV (and an i3 bleh) I am somewhat in the Midlife crisis (yes I admit it) and wanted a sports sedan (was looking at BMW GT3 or KIA Stinger), but then saw the Model3 and was blown away... CO2 friendly and 5s 0-60... I am game (and way more room than in a Stinger).