So. Cal. Chrome delete vendors?

stlgrym3

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I’ll have my midnight silver Model 3 tinted next week, but I don’t think my tint shop does chrome delete. Any recommendation for shops in greater LA area does this?

stlgrym3

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Just booked an appointment with Rolotech for chrome delete, quotes $485 including emblems too. Hope it comes out good. They said they’ve done 14 Model 3s just past month.

stlgrym3

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
going there tomorrow, i think i will decide on the final color combo when i get there and see some samples in person. preliminary idea is matte black window trims, matte carbon fiber door handles and red Tesla emblems. has anyone used their service before? how familiar are they with Tesla?

Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
going there tomorrow, i think i will decide on the final color combo when i get there and see some samples in person. preliminary idea is matte black window trims, matte carbon fiber door handles and red Tesla emblems. has anyone used their service before? how familiar are they with Tesla?
How did your tint/chrome delete from Rolotech turn out? Able to post pics?

stlgrym3

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
it turned out good, but the red emblem mod looks cheap cuz they just put a vinyl sticker on top of it, not the entire emblem, therefore you still see chrome on the sides of the emblems. but that was a free throw-in so i can't complain too much. i need to upload pics using Taptalk, i'll get to it when i get a chance.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
it turned out good, but the red emblem mod looks cheap cuz they just put a vinyl sticker on top of it, not the entire emblem, therefore you still see chrome on the sides of the emblems. but that was a free throw-in so i can't complain too much. i need to upload pics using Taptalk, i'll get to it when i get a chance.
Would love to see the pics!

IPv6Freely

Go Leafs Go
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Do you have pictures? I'm trying to decide on a vendor. $485 sounds pretty good to me.