Snow Brush for Winter

3LECTRIC

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
With Winter approaching.. it's time to think about snow. I've always used a regular snow brush and ice scraper, but would like to take extra care of my Model 3. Just came across Snow Joe SNOBRUM-AUTO Brum on Amazon and it seems like a good option to protect the paint. It won't work for ice but I can always get a small ice scraper for that.. plus I plan to pre-heat the car most of the time, which will help with removing ice on the windshield. Thoughts? Has anyone used this or some other similar product? Any recommendations?

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I've decided that I'm going to attempt to really baby this car. No more snow brushes or squeegees will be touching it. My Leaf has so many scratches in it.

My plan is to just push off the snow with a towel. We'll see how foolish of an idea this is. :p

Three Pixel

Country
Country
I bought that Snow Joe broom in the first post. Haven't used it yet as there's no snow yet. But I will say it's large. The pole detaches and clips onto the large blue rectangle for some compactness. But its still bigger than a standard snow bush in size. I was used to tucking a brush away next to my seat but this will eat up some decent space so I'm deciding where I want to put it. Chances are it'll just live on the rear floor mat.

That true-temper brush also looks really nice. Might have to get one of those and compare them.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I found those true-temper brushes go by the brand name Garant in Canada and are readily available at amazon.ca and Canadian Tire. I was buying some stuff at my local store and saw about 8 empty bins and a full one with the 63" version so that's what I got.