Slacker thumbs down

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

• A statement from the Founder of Tesla Owners Online:

TOO is, and remains, strongly committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and we see no place for hatred and discrimination in our communities.

SoFlaModel3

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I searched and didn’t find anything on this, but apologies if it’s out there. Today a song came on, I like the song, I went to give it a thumbs up, missed and gave it a thumbs down.

Of course double whammy with no ability to go back I couldn’t listen to the song that I like and I suspect now it will not play again.

Does anyone know if there is a way to take your thumbs down back?

iChris93

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I accidentally did the same thing a few weeks ago and hope you find an answer.

3V Pilot

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I searched and didn’t find anything on this, but apologies if it’s out there. Today a song came on, I like the song, I went to give it a thumbs up, missed and gave it a thumbs down.

Of course double whammy with no ability to go back I couldn’t listen to the song that I like and I suspect now it will not play again.

Does anyone know if there is a way to take your thumbs down back?
The answer is so simple.......just buy a new Tesla!

Tesla Newbie

Newbie No More!
TOO Supporting Member
Green Level Supporter
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model Y
I did the same thing. I was headed for the thumbs up, hit a small bump, and gave my favorite song a thumbs down. I tried searching. The song would appear in my search results, but a different song would play when I tapped it. I figured that was because the song was given the downward thumb. I saw online that I should be able to see my list of favorites and unfavorites, and potentially change the rating (I assumed) but I had no username and password for the site. I called Tesla but they couldn’t/wouldn’t give it to me.

I don’t care about the song, but I do feel defeated by an uncooperative user interface.