Slacker thumbs down

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

SoFlaModel3

T≡SLATUNITY
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I searched and didn’t find anything on this, but apologies if it’s out there. Today a song came on, I like the song, I went to give it a thumbs up, missed and gave it a thumbs down.

Of course double whammy with no ability to go back I couldn’t listen to the song that I like and I suspect now it will not play again.

Does anyone know if there is a way to take your thumbs down back?

iChris93

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I accidentally did the same thing a few weeks ago and hope you find an answer.

3V Pilot

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I searched and didn’t find anything on this, but apologies if it’s out there. Today a song came on, I like the song, I went to give it a thumbs up, missed and gave it a thumbs down.

Of course double whammy with no ability to go back I couldn’t listen to the song that I like and I suspect now it will not play again.

Does anyone know if there is a way to take your thumbs down back?
The answer is so simple.......just buy a new Tesla!

Tesla Newbie

TOO Supporting Member
Green Level Supporter
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I did the same thing. I was headed for the thumbs up, hit a small bump, and gave my favorite song a thumbs down. I tried searching. The song would appear in my search results, but a different song would play when I tapped it. I figured that was because the song was given the downward thumb. I saw online that I should be able to see my list of favorites and unfavorites, and potentially change the rating (I assumed) but I had no username and password for the site. I called Tesla but they couldn’t/wouldn’t give it to me.

I don’t care about the song, but I do feel defeated by an uncooperative user interface.