Slacker Radio Not Working

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • It's OK to discuss software issues here but please report bugs to Tesla directly at servicehelpna@teslamotors.com if you want things fixed.
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
4 Days ago My Slacker Radio Abruptly stopped working. It Seems right after the last update. It puts up a screen now prompting me to enter my Tesla name and password. There’s also an icon that says “Use Tesla Account” when I enter the information and push either icon the circle goes round and round but it never signs in and after several minutes goes back to the previous screen telling me to try again later.
I’ve been trying everything for 4 straight days. Everything else is working perfectly. I can search and it displays the Album Covers I can ask it to play a song. Acts like it playing But no music.
All the other Radio features work perfectly. I can play from my iphone And the AM\FM Radio. I’ve tried rebooting the screen and complete shutdown of the car and waiting for several minutes then rebooting the car.
I’m getting nowhere. I chatted with Tesla via chat they had me do the same things. They couldn’t solve it either. They said on their end to use my name and password. But that does not work then they told they’d get back to me. I went to Slacker’s site and there was no support or help there for Tesla owners. Mine is a late December built 2014 with loaded with everything. P85D. I’m open for any and all suggestions. 🙏 any help or suggestions greatly appreciated.

Lovesword

Tesla Quad Cities
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I do recall having a Slacker issue where it would prompt for me to login or use the Tesla account. It's been some time ago though and I think that it either worked itself out with some updates or I did the two scroll wheel + brake pedal hold reset.

So, not any help to you here but wanted to post that I have seen this before in solidarity. It might be time to have a mobile tech take a look?