Sitting at the pump for the last time!

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

AdamHolmes

Country
Country
I'm posting while my 2000 jeep grand Cherokee is taking its last fill up it will get from me. I don't drive too much that this full tank should last me about a month. I ordered on the 10th so hopefully I'll have it by the time I run out of gas. If not I'll be biking to and from work.

Super excited and a great feeling.

Jim Brown

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I picked up my Tesla on November 3rd, 2018, and have not put gas in a car since then. It feels wonderful! I did take the Tesla to the gas station though to get gas for my lawnmower. I had to. It was just too good to pass up.

Jim Brown

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I have an electric lawn mower. Right now it's just sitting in my shed. I used it for 6 or 7 years and it was great. It's a Neuton CE6. It's a really nice mower and I really liked it. I think i paid a little over $300 for it new. It's designed to cut a half acre. I have a 3/4 acre lot so I bought 2 batteries. No problem. I forget how much the batteries cost way back when, but they're $199 dollars each now. I'm all for going non-fossil fuel, but enough is enough. No way I'm gonna pay $400 for a couple batteries. In this case, gas is cheaper.

mswlogo

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I just bought a used electric golf cart. It uses 6 lead acid batteries (8v but as large as a car battery). They cost about a $800 - $1000 every 5-6 years to replace. That’s a lot of gas for a golf cart. We do enjoy it though.

Country
Country
Even when the day does come that I get a model 3 or a Y, I will still pump two tankfulls a year (30+20=50) of non-oxygenated fuel for my 1973 Chevy Suburban (a "Garage Queen") and its 454 V-8 engine...
...that is until I get the Tesla Pickup truck.