Site Suggestions

TrevP

TOO Founder / Technoking
Founder
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Let us know if you have any suggestions for the site in terms of features or more importantly, categories to better organize topics etc...

TrevP

TOO Founder / Technoking
Founder
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Agree. And @TrevP if you’re looking for more work, a “Warning Message” sub forum would be helpful as well. We get these quick pop-up messages on screen, and if (1) we actually notice them, and (2) if we can actually read them, and (3) if we can actually read all of them before they disappear, you still may not know what triggered the message, what it means, or what to do, if anything. Gotta say though, I do love this forum.
Probably best we combine them into one

• Agree
Reactions: garsh

TrevP

TOO Founder / Technoking
Founder
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Agree. And @TrevP if you’re looking for more work, a “Warning Message” sub forum would be helpful as well. We get these quick pop-up messages on screen, and if (1) we actually notice them, and (2) if we can actually read them, and (3) if we can actually read all of them before they disappear, you still may not know what triggered the message, what it means, or what to do, if anything. Gotta say though, I do love this forum.

Sounds good to me, always open to ideas!

Thanks for the suggestions guys, new sub forum as a reference has been added here:

$ Trillion Musk

Top-Contributor 👍🏻
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model Y
Issues with mobile iOS:
  • Like options are blocked by tooltip
  • Ads push screen content down, thus losing my place when reading “new” posts
  • Bottom ad overlays the quick menu
  • Tight proximity between buttons aren’t suitable for fat finger syndrome

8C462935-69DF-4A81-B415-EE6DBA72D680.jpeg

635876EE-2F1A-41C8-A55A-73AD585184A7.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: garsh

TrevP

TOO Founder / Technoking
Founder
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Issues with mobile iOS:
  • Like options are blocked by tooltip
  • Ads push screen content down, thus losing my place when reading “new” posts
  • Bottom ad overlays the quick menu
  • Tight proximity between buttons aren’t suitable for fat finger syndrome

View attachment 39669
View attachment 39670
Press and hold the like button for half a second to get the list to pop up, any longer and iOS wants to copy text.
Does any one use the up and down arrows? If not I’ll turn them off.

• Helpful
Reactions: $ Trillion Musk

JWardell

TOO Master Member 👑
TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Thanks for the suggestions guys, new sub forum as a reference has been added here:

Awesome. Yes, what I meant was one thread for each warning message. Just hopefully with the additional diagnostic code in the title as well (you may not see it till you look at the service messages menu). OP can post the message and what happened to cause it, and we can contribute further information and discuss causes and resolutions. Then folks in the future can easily find all that info in the future

• Agree
Reactions: TrevP

SkagitDoug

Trevor, Do you ever try to read and reply to posts from your cars display? im doing it now and its a nightmare. i dont know how much is Teslas fault and nor how much you could do to imptove it. at home this post would take 30 seconds. sitting at a campground in Nebraska, its taken about 5 minutes, and its full of errors.
Would it make any sense to add "Other" or "Misc." categories, as a I often hesitate to ask questions for fear of not categorizibg my queries properly.

• Funny
Reactions: FRC

GDN

Moderator 📌
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3