Silver Tesla Model 3 delivered in Durham, NC for sale

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • Selling or promoting products is NOT permitted on TOO. Please contact us for advertising or sponsorship rates.
    No bumping of threads unless you're lowering a price, answering a question, or adding useful information. Please note that items for sale must be in the possession of the buyer unless prior approval is opbtained by the admin.
    ALL ADS MUST INCLUDE A PRICE
Status
Not open for further replies.

nthjason

Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Brand new car. 42 miles. Driven from dealership to my garage. Perfect. Fully-loaded Tesla Model 3 beauty.

Please see the Craigslist post for contact info, pricing, full details on the car, and a bunch of photos.

In the meantime, I'll leave you with a few of my favorite pics of this beauty:

ng0

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Brand new car. 42 miles. Driven from dealership to my garage. Perfect. Fully-loaded Tesla Model 3 beauty.

Please see the Craigslist post for contact info, pricing, full details on the car, and a bunch of photos.

In the meantime, I'll leave you with a few of my favorite pics of this beauty:

Just curious, why would you configure and take delivery if you didn't want it? Seems like a lot of hassle for a test drive. :p

LUXMAN

Legendary Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Interesting. So you don't actually have to keep the car until you do your taxes?
Of course check the tax code but right off, I just think you need to have been the original register of the car for the federal credit.
I got it 3 years ago for my Leaf and all they want is the VIN when you file your taxes. I can’t see how they would track how long you kept it or when you sold it.

ng0

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Of course check the tax code but right off, I just think you need to have been the original register of the car for the federal credit.
I got it 3 years ago for my Leaf and all they want is the VIN when you file your taxes. I can’t see how they would track how long you kept it or when you sold it.
Gotcha. Good to know. I don't plan on selling my Model 3 any time soon, but good info regardless ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.