Silly enthusiasts renderings passing off as the Model 3

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • Greetings Guest!

Welcome to TOO! Since you're new here please please take some time to review the Forum Rules and thanks for joining!

TrevP

TOO Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
I've seen lots of "renderings" of what enthusiasts think the Model 3 will look like. All of them are just speculation as the design is the best-kept secret at Tesla.

The latest one circulating is this:

It's a mangled Model X Photoshop job, pure and simple. Don't think for a minute this is the real deal.

Red Sage

The Cybernetic Samurai
Country
Country
I cringed in my seat every time someone posted an image that looked like a 5/8th scale Honda Odyssey or ripoff of a Volkswagen GOLF as their vision of 'The FUTURE!' of Tesla Motors vehicle design. I am so happy those guys were all wrong, that the extent of which probably cannot be fully expressed in words. Well, maybe... "Nah, nah, nah-nah, naaaah!" But that would be rather juvenile.

Kizzy

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I cringed in my seat every time someone posted an image that looked like a 5/8th scale Honda Odyssey or ripoff of a Volkswagen GOLF as their vision of 'The FUTURE!' of Tesla Motors vehicle design. I am so happy those guys were all wrong, that the extent of which probably cannot be fully expressed in words. Well, maybe... "Nah, nah, nah-nah, naaaah!" But that would be rather juvenile.
The thread necromancy is strong with this one.