Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I didn't do any suspension mods as of yet. I will be lowering with the Tsportline springs once they arrive in January. I think Tesla does a rear adjustment to add a bit of negative camber when adding 20" wheels, but I dont believe it is necessary.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Just got my matte black 19 TST wheels with pirelli snow tires. Many issues with the process but T Sportline has made it right thus far. I hope they continue to do it this time. At least they look good!

Wizard

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Just got my matte black 19 TST wheels with pirelli snow tires. Many issues with the process but T Sportline has made it right thus far. I hope they continue to do it this time. At least they look good!
Hey there,

Amazing wheels, how you like chrome delete in your red model 3? I have the same color but quite undecided on going for chrome delete or leaving the chrome in. It kinds looks more luxury with the chrome but kinda having second thoughts by looking at your car.

Did you powder coat your tesla wheels to metallic gray? It seems that you are in California? if so, where do you recommend to go for the powder coat?

Thank you and amazing car btw.