Should of done this a while ago...

Gunn

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hi....

Been reading these forums since a few months before the reveal of the 3 and only just got around to voicing my opinions. It's not that these kind of forums are new, I used to run a few for gaming and just never needed to add in my 10c as you all answer most of the questions (mainly @TrevP answers them)

I'm currently in California (good old City of Angels) and a 1st day reservation holder (though online, not store). Non-owner and not employed by Tesla (or any sister companies).

o_O

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hi....

Been reading these forums since a few months before the reveal of the 3 and only just got around to voicing my opinions. It's not that these kind of forums are new, I used to run a few for gaming and just never needed to add in my 10c as you all answer most of the questions (mainly @TrevP answers them)

I'm currently in California (good old City of Angels) and a 1st day reservation holder (though online, not store). Non-owner and not employed by Tesla (or any sister companies).

o_O
Welcome to the forum!!

Are you in the Dec - Feb first production window?

Gunn

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Welcome to the forum!!

Are you in the Dec - Feb first production window?
As of 2 minutes ago I am firmly in the "Jan - March 2018" camp for first production and "March-May 2018" for the standard range (which is what I'll be getting).

I was hoping for a bump up today as it's my b'day but sadly no luck :(

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
(...)
I was hoping for a bump up today as it's my b'day but sadly no luck :(
Belated happy Birthday...!

Think of it this way, you'll enjoy the 'gift' even more when it's there... and it definitely comes for you before the next birthday! :cool:

I have mine on 10/19 and don't even expect Midnight S≡R≡NITY before the next one next year... :p