Should NC senate change their ways?

Should NC consumer be able to buy a tesla direct?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ip Man

Country
Country
Dealerships don't protect buyers-only provides more taxes to the buyer. God they are dumb people. Personally, I think dealerships are just numb nut jealous that Tesla can sell itself and doesn't need one. CT people are realizing that Tesla is the best car for the money out there period. Word is spreading and anyone who can buy one basically is. You make money from taxes-you lose it from dealerships and lobbying. That's why I go around NC and Tenn when I go to Florida.
I avoid them at all costs. Tenn police will pull you over just because you're out of state.

TesLou

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Dealerships don't protect buyers-only provides more taxes to the buyer. God they are dumb people. Personally, I think dealerships are just numb nut jealous that Tesla can sell itself and doesn't need one. CT people are realizing that Tesla is the best car for the money out there period. Word is spreading and anyone who can buy one basically is. You make money from taxes-you lose it from dealerships and lobbying. That's why I go around NC and Tenn when I go to Florida.
I avoid them at all costs. Tenn police will pull you over just because you're out of state.
If you're going around those two states, you must be coming through Kentucky. Welcome.

Mark C

Country
Country
Tenn police will pull you over just because you're out of state.
I'm from AL and when I go through TN {or any of the other 47 continental states, AL included} , I simply lock the cruise control at speed limit +2 mph. I've never been stopped within 7 mph over the speed limit, but as I get older, I am in less hurry that when I was younger.

Reef Club

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
They will eventually change when voters complain enough. You should not forget that Tesla is getting free press the more it is covered. Tesla is portrayed as David versues Goliath (mean old fossil fuel guzzling car manufacturers). What is the message to NC residents: "Wow there must be something special about Tesla if GM wants to stop it from selling cars"