Shop Manual ? Any Massachusetts owners download it yet ?

Ole1

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hi, Just wondering, any Mass owners downloaded the shop manual yet ? If so, I'd really like to find out how I can get a copy .... or at the very least, the pages dealing with how to remove and re-install all the interior pieces in the trunk area - so that I can figure out a clean way to install tie downs (I will probably do similar to what I have seen on model S forum, using climbing webbing and bolts (just gotta find where I can attach the bolts to have the webbing cleanly come through the interior panels)

Please - I would really like to only hear from anyone who has either already removed the panels themselves, or is actaully a Mass Model 3 owner who can share a shop manual

Thank You

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Anyone can access the information at https://service.teslamotors.com (at $100 a day) but I have a feeling they came up with some way to prevent any kind of download. Still, I do look forward to the day someone has compiled these and sell them on a CD on eBay for $10!
I do.

For a company that says they don't want service and support to be the "money making" part of the business, what sense does it make to sell access to the service manual?

Ole1

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
It does not appear that anyone can download the manual ....
i started the registration process, and it appears that you must specify a credit card billing address in Massachusetts only. Has anyoneinside or outside of Mass been able to access the manual ?

Ole1

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
... I guess I should be clearer ...
I need torque specs for rear brake caliper mount bolts, rear caliper slider bolts, and parking brake motor mount bolts .... all for standard M3 rear brakes, not PUP ...