Settings that follow you!

KennethK

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
That is great! Elon has been on the tweeter a lot! It is mostly about seat preferences and exiting the vehicle. I hope the settings can be extended to work with the passenger too. These just make sense. Anyone know if the headrest is power adjustable on the model 3 like it is in the S and X?

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
That is great! Elon has been on the tweeter a lot! It is mostly about seat preferences and exiting the vehicle. I hope the settings can be extended to work with the passenger too. These just make sense. Anyone know if the headrest is power adjustable on the model 3 like it is in the S and X?
His twitter comments on the headrest just said it was much to complicated too change and should be easier (?)

Last edited:

KennethK

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
His twitter comments on the headrest just said it was much to complicated to change and should be easier (?)
Sorry, didn't mean to bundle the headrest question with the Elon tweet response. Just a general question. Tesla does say 12 way adjustable seats, but none of the forums really know what the "12" ways are. Model S and X are 12 way adjustable also.

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Assuming ea count for two (ie up/down), here’s my guesses:
1-2 seat height
3-4 seat distance
5-6 seat back tilt
(Premium only)
7-8 seat tilt
9-10 seat back distance
11-12 headrest height

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I am hoping the headrest is power adjustable with the premium package!

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Assuming ea count for two (ie up/down), here’s my guesses:
1-2 seat height
3-4 seat distance
5-6 seat back tilt
(Premium only)
7-8 seat tilt
9-10 seat back distance
11-12 headrest height
7-10 really?

That's pretty cool if true!

Lumbar up/down in/out may be in the 12 replacing 7-10...

KennethK

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
See, it is wierd about 12 way. Anyways on the settings side of things, BMW profile settings can be saved on a USB stick and then loaded into any other BMW vehicle. The seat positions are modified to adjust for the different style vehicles somehow. So if we get an X or S loaner, the seats should compensate. BTW the profiles on BMW also included radio presets.