Service Centers in NJ Thread

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Jason F

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Not sure where to put this thread. The SC I have been using in NJ is ridiculously backed up, so I was wondering what the experience has been recently for others in NJ at the various locations. I am think of retrieving my car and making a new appointment some place else.

My experience at the Springfield, NJ location is that they are friendly but completely backed up. My car has been there for 11 days now (since Oct 8) and has not even been looked at yet, still waiting in queue. Of course they are also out of Tesla loaners. I suspect or hope they have stopped taking appointments until they clear the backlog.

I surveyed the all the NJ service centers and here are the earliest available appointments (as of Oct 19):
Springfield, NJ - Dec 19 (+61 days)
Paramus, NJ - Oct 25 (+6 days)
Cherry Hill, NJ - Oct 23 (+4 days)

Scubastevo80

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Call them and see if you can get an earlier appointment. I spoke with them last week and they got me an appointment for tomorrow afternoon. Beginning on Monday of this week, they started asking me if I can bring my car in earlier. Granted, I only need my steering wheel checked (it is tilted slightly right when tracking straight) but I imagine those needed parts/etc may have a longer wait.