Selling Personalized Ontario plate

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Niko

Country
Country
Hey all,

Im selling my vanity plate i ordered in Ontario for my future Tesla and haven't registered it to a vehicle yet.

I'm going to pass on the model 3 and possibly wait for model y or something else in the future.

Many things have changed in my life recently that i don't need to get into just know I'm still in love with the brand and car but won't be in a position to get model 3.

That being said, the plate is "TESLAFTW" meaning "Tesla for the win"! Paid $360 a few months ago, would sell for $300 even and get necessary paperwork to transfer to you. According to Ministry of Ontario it is possible to transfer a plate before it has been registered to a vehicle.

On a side note, i may also be selling my used Tesla HPWC Gen 1 with 25ft cable.

Anyone interested please PM me.

Thanks,

Nick

Attachments

Niko

Country
Country
Thank you, im still in touch with everything thats happening and following along closely, i still have my reservation, waiting until i get that email to make a final decision on cancelling or not.

In a nutshell, model 3 wont suit my needs anymore at this time. Id be interested in model y or possibly a used x if they come down in price. I need something suv size and towing capacity of at least 2000lbs. We'll see what elon has to show for future models.

Country
Country
Bump,

Im moving out of province in June , no longer need this plate, would rather it go to someone here in the forum. It's never been registered or attached to a vehicle.

Make an offer, I paid $305, will consider all offers.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Custom plates take away your ability of using the HOV lane in Ontario like you can with a Green Plate.