Selling my 2014 Model S 60 with AP1

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • Selling or promoting products is NOT permitted on TOO. Please contact us for advertising or sponsorship rates.
    No bumping of threads unless you're lowering a price, answering a question, or adding useful information. Please note that items for sale must be in the possession of the buyer unless prior approval is opbtained by the admin.
    ALL ADS MUST INCLUDE A PRICE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Hey Guys, reluctantly selling my Model S. Just bought it two months ago from Tesla as a CPO. It is becoming a pain because it BARELY fits in my condo garage and barely fits in my stupid parking garage at work. It’s becoming a pain and I’m afraid I might scrape the side of it. Might get a Model 3 but that is a ways away because I never bothered to reserve one. (I know, stupid move)

Here are the details.

2014 Model S 60
Autopilot 1 Activated
29,333 Miles.
Full 4 year CPO warranty until 79,100 Miles or Jan of 2022.
Midnight Silver (Gray)
Tan Leather Interior
Tech Package
Perfect interior and exterior condition

Asking 53k.

If you have any questions let me know I would be happy to answer them for you. Willing to deliver to the southwest.

Attachments

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
FYI, Model 3 isn’t so far away. You’re an existing owner so if you reserved a Model 3 today you should be included in the next batch.

The asking price on your Model S may be difficult to achieve on an S 60 when a fully loaded Model 3 without full self drive is $56,500 and comes with a federal tax credit, full warranty, 310 miles of range, and is 4 model year’s newer.

I wish you well!

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
The asking price on your Model S may be difficult to achieve on an S 60 when a fully loaded Model 3 without full self drive is $56,500 and comes with a federal tax credit, full warranty, 310 miles of range, and is 4 model year’s newer.
Except you can own this right away.

Used Teslas are commanding these kinds of prices. I think Keaton will find a buyer.

@Keaton, you may want to include a picture of the frunk. I assume this has the old-style, humongous frunk?

Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Thanks for the well wishing. :) I think it's a good price considering Tesla's cheapest 60s right now are 58k.
I'm selling this for less then what I bought it for 2 months ago CPO from Tesla and I already lost money on the sales tax. :(
Haha and right you are it does have the old large frunk. I have attached a pic! Thank you!

Attachments

Jarrod Skrehot

Thanks for the well wishing. :) I think it's a good price considering Tesla's cheapest 60s right now are 58k.
I'm selling this for less then what I bought it for 2 months ago CPO from Tesla and I already lost money on the sales tax. :(
Haha and right you are it does have the old large frunk. I have attached a pic! Thank you!
Interested on why you are selling less than 2 months after getting. Even more interested on why you would drop it another 7k or so when you were already selling it for less.

Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Hi there. Well it’s just not working out for me. The main factor is I have a small condo garage and it just doesn’t fit very well. So going to (hopefully) get a 3.

Also, I only lowered the price 3500 not 7k.
Interested on why you are selling less than 2 months after getting. Even more interested on why you would drop it another 7k or so when you were already selling it for less.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.