Scheduled Charging greyed out?

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I've tried to use Model 3 scheduled charging but it's greyed out. I think I read a software update in November some time did this but I had thought there had been another to re-enable it. Or is that incorrect and it's still 'supposed' to be disabled?

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I've tried to use Model 3 scheduled charging but it's greyed out. I think I read a software update in November some time did this but I had thought there had been another to re-enable it. Or is that incorrect and it's still 'supposed' to be disabled?
I have been following our friend @PTFI on Twitter and he’s mentioned this disappeared a few updates ago and hasn’t come back. I’m sure it will be back soon enough though!

AEDennis

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
That is a huge deal for those of us in California on the EV plan from PG&E where the off-peek rates are 0.12 cents per Kilowatt hour and can be as high as 0.45 during peek hours
Yes... And the reason why I get up and plug in at 10pm...

I tried plugging in and stopping the charge, but everytime my wife goes to the kitchen (with her phone) the car wakes up and starts to charge again.

Interim solution is to charge at work, so no real need to charge at home.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Car updated to the new SW update version 2017.50.12 and scheduled charging is now available and no longer greyed out.
Have yet to try it but it's now available!

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Once you open the charging screen it's in the middle on the bottom of the main screen/window. Turns blue when enabled on the button and you can set the start time. I haven't seen it in the mobile app.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Thanks! I'd looked all over the main screens without success ... then noticed the charging icon in the rotating display at the bottom left. All's good. Would be nice to be able to change it from the phone app, but not essential.

AEDennis

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Where can I find the option to set scheduled charging time on the car screen? In the Tesla mobile app?
Once you open the charging screen it's in the middle on the bottom of the main screen/window. Turns blue when enabled on the button and you can set the start time. I haven't seen it in the mobile app.
Here are a thousand and seven words:

IMG_20180405_204419
by Dennis Pascual, on Flickr

;)

Thanks! I'd looked all over the main screens without success ... then noticed the charging icon in the rotating display at the bottom left. All's good. Would be nice to be able to change it from the phone app, but not essential.
This has been requested of Tesla since 2012... But, please keep providing feedback to them. Actually, I'll tweet that photo at Elon...

Ok... Done: