Saw Truckload of Model 3s moving tward Charlotte, NC

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Country
Country
Hi everyone. Yesterday I was driving from Atlanta to Charlotte and saw a truckload of Model 3s moving toward Charlotte NC. I was kind of glad deliveries are reaching the East Coast. They could be going to SC or Florida too, but it was near Charlotte and moving toward that area. Do you see things like this often?

Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
Yes. I live near the dealership and once a while the whole parking lot is packed with cars. The dealership has a large parking lot so I assume they use it to warehouse cars. In contrast the Raleigh dealership looks you are visiting your accountant's office.

Side note... hopefully one those are mine since i take delivery next week... Maybe I'll get it early...one can hope...