Country

RPMTESLA

TOO Sponsor Vendor
TOO Advertiser
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
We send out free parts if it’s not aligned properly.

even in the video linked here the install is not good. If that was my car I would not have accepted it the way he installed the vinyl (black showing around cup holder edges and corners, bubbles still in the material). Honestly, if you are going to make a product video you should make sure you get it perfect. all this did for me was encourage me to go somewhere else for a product that will fit, or let my guy doing the ppf cut it himself and put it on.

CrunchyLumpia

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hi Mark
I understand your shop is very busy. I've sent you two emails asking for assistance. Please reply as soon as you get a chance.
I'm on the same boat as you. I've order some items a week ago and sent an email for an update with no response whatsoever.

I hope to hear something back from them soon as well.

Mjp462

Country
Country
Don't sell it? It's just cut pieces of 3M vinyl (or satin Xpel). Strange that they'd stop offering matte, which seems popular, just as many people are getting their 3s. Figures - matte was the one I wanted to install.

That said, this photo that someone posted on reddit today makes me glad I waited. There's no way I'd have been happy had I received something like this. It looks like someone cut it out with a scissor, and did a bad job of it, at that.

At the price they're asking, for that poor of quality, I'll just save myself a lot of money and headache and buy a sheet of 3M 1080 and do it myself. Unbelievable.
Mark runs RPM more like a hobby than a business. I emailed to get a replacement piece of the center console I installed. I told him I'd like to buy the window button covers and he can ship them together to save on could. No response. Just crickets.

RPMTESLA

TOO Sponsor Vendor
TOO Advertiser
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Check out Reddit and the customer service issue for this wrap.

Look for a company that offers 3M Di-Noc Vinyl. This is the best you can buy. Esecially for wrapping over wood grain.
3M Di-Noc will not wrap, it is too think 3M 1080 or Avery is the only way to wrap curved areas. You will never get the cup holders covered in 3M Di-Noc. Trust me.

RPMTESLA

TOO Sponsor Vendor
TOO Advertiser
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Mark runs RPM more like a hobby than a business. I emailed to get a replacement piece of the center console I installed. I told him I'd like to buy the window button covers and he can ship them together to save on could. No response. Just crickets.
The plotter cut pattern is not symmetrical by design. It needs to be stretched upward from the bottom peninsula. This started off with 2 perfect circles and was custom made because of the curves in the cup holders. WATCH the installation video to see how it ends up.

RPMTESLA

TOO Sponsor Vendor
TOO Advertiser
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
MJP462, RPM Tesla is not a hobby at all my friend. We sell over 150 TESLA accessories and we have a staff that helps customers all day long. call us up if you have an issue, email, or text 24/7.

Hobby! LOL. not a chance! We dominate this industry with our great products and we are the only company that has telephone numbers to call us.

Thanks MJP462

Mjp462

Country
Country
MJP462, RPM Tesla is not a hobby at all my friend. We sell over 150 TESLA accessories and we have a staff that helps customers all day long. call us up if you have an issue, email, or text 24/7.

Hobby! LOL. not a chance! We dominate this industry with our great products and we are the only company that has telephone numbers to call us.

Thanks MJP462
Please do not send me another angry PM. You are a vendor. I am a Tesla fan, who is part of a Tesla fan community. I only care about this community of members. I'm sorry your feelings were hurt when I posted my opinion based on my experience with your company.

It took you almost 2 weeks to ship a small item with no communication letting me know why. Also, you did not reply to multiple emails from me asking when it will be shipped. A few weeks ago I asked for a replacement piece. Once again, no response, at all. I'm sure you will respond, someday. So yeah, I think you run your business like a hobby.

When I have a great experience with a vendor, I tell everyone! And I love hearing about other member's experiences too. Good and bad experiences. It is why I'm here. You are here to make money from the community. Please do not send me another angry PM.

RPMTESLA

TOO Sponsor Vendor
TOO Advertiser
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Please do not send me another angry PM. You are a vendor. I am a Tesla fan, who is part of a Tesla fan community. I only care about this community of members. I'm sorry your feelings were hurt when I posted my opinion based on my experience with your company.

It took you almost 2 weeks to ship a small item with no communication letting me know why. Also, you did not reply to multiple emails from me asking when it will be shipped. A few weeks ago I asked for a replacement piece. Once again, no response, at all. I'm sure you will respond, someday. So yeah, I think you run your business like a hobby.

When I have a great experience with a vendor, I tell everyone! And I love hearing about other member's experiences too. Good and bad experiences. It is why I'm here. You are here to make money from the community. Please do not send me another angry PM.
Saying I run my company as a hobby is inappropriate. I DM you so you could tell me your name so I can look for your email. If my 3 customer service people did not reply, heads will roll. :). We strive for the best customer service so please tell me your last name so I can make it right !!

RPMTESLA

TOO Sponsor Vendor
TOO Advertiser
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country

If I replied to each email I would never be able to run my company. Sorry again for my staff's lack or response.

John

Tech Founder
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
If I replied to each email I would never be able to run my company. Sorry again for my staff's lack or response.
My gentle advice—not that you asked for it but hey, it's a forum—would be to let your three customer service people respond to emails. A realistic goal is to try to always respond within 24 hours of getting a customer email, even if it's just "we're checking." That's what my company does, and people really appreciate the time we take to do it.

I have found that customers want to feel like someone cares about them and their business. Sometimes a simple prompt response means a lot to someone who is having a tough day. Just saying, "Let me check on it," or even "No, we can't do that," can often lead someone that would have gotten mad to say, "Oh, no worries. Appreciate your help."

I know a lot of people are still "telephone people"—maybe you still are?—but if you had to pick one communication method, frankly I'd choose email over phone anyway. Much more efficient for everyone involved, and really helps with time zones.