RPM Tesla Carbon Fiber Dash Wrap “Gen 2”

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
@RPMTESLA just released a second generation dash wrap getting rid of the mitre cut in the first gen that held me back from getting it. I’m giving strong consideration now!!

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
This finish makes so much sense in this car, never got why they think they needed to add wood in there.
I don’t mind the wood trim at all, but I do agree this looks much better. Now I’ll be likely to do the center console as well to match.

Thunder7ga

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I love the look, but you need the patients of a Saint to put it in. I am lacking in that area. Still interested though....but will wait until I get the car and live with it for a bit.

JohnTc

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
0daaafe6-862d-4377-bd92-69ac03437755-jpeg.11084
868d5a47-f9a2-46ef-a08a-e29c7b5df834-jpeg.11083
2a521318-5b74-486d-8d76-ea815ca5a4fa-jpeg.11082
I have my wood wrapped in CF and it looks good but after seeing RPM’s CF wood panel cap in person I going to replace it with this. It looks more of an interior piece too but it’s glossy for those that’s not into gloss. For me I like it since it will be easy to clean. My CF vinyl wrap is hard to wipe to clean.

Last edited:

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
View attachment 11084 View attachment 11083 View attachment 11082 I have my wood wrapped in CF and it looks good but after seeing RPM’s CF wood panel cap in person I going to replace it with this. It looks more of an interior piece too but it’s glossy for those that’s not into gloss. For me I like it since it will be easy to clean. My CF vinyl wrap is hard to wipe to clean.
Sorry just want to make sure I’m following properly — you’re saying that you’re going to get the RPM vinyl now?

JohnTc

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Sorry just want to make sure I’m following properly — you’re saying that you’re going to get the RPM vinyl now?
Sorry...was in a rush when I typed this. Currently I have CF vinyl on my wood trim that I had a shop put on. The new CF wood trim cap is what I will order once it comes out from RPM Tesla and replace the CF Vinyl with.

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I love the look, but you need the patients of a Saint to put it in. I am lacking in that area. Still interested though....but will wait until I get the car and live with it for a bit.
They make it look decently easy in the video granted they’ve done it many times and this would be my one and only time :)

PittsFlyer

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I will just give a warning on RPM Tesla and their customer service/warranty claims. I bought the CF vinyl wrap for the wood and center console. I also bought the led lights. They were very slow to ship, when I did receive the package the wrap with the cup holders was clearly too big around the cup holders. Notice I said it was big not small so I ended up having a crease because of the extra material, no stretching was required. The CF wrap for the wood was mislabeled which side was the passenger side to start applying... I received a defective light so I took a video and sent it to them. They (Mark P) told me to put the factory light back in and they would send a replacement. That was over 3 weeks ago and I am still waiting on the replacement.

RPMTESLA

TOO Sponsor Vendor
TOO Advertiser
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Just spoke to Mark (@RPMTESLA) on the phone. He was great and really helpful. My order is in. Thanks again!!

JohnTc

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I will just give a warning on RPM Tesla and their customer service/warranty claims. I bought the CF vinyl wrap for the wood and center console. I also bought the led lights. They were very slow to ship, when I did receive the package the wrap with the cup holders was clearly too big around the cup holders. Notice I said it was big not small so I ended up having a crease because of the extra material, no stretching was required. The CF wrap for the wood was mislabeled which side was the passenger side to start applying... I received a defective light so I took a video and sent it to them. They (Mark P) told me to put the factory light back in and they would send a replacement. That was over 3 weeks ago and I am still waiting on the replacement.
Have you tried calling the number on your confirmation email to get an update? I always call them instead of emailing and someone always picks up. They are pretty busy with all the orders that they are getting daily and Mark mentioned they are working on fixing the delay. My orders have taken about 2 weeks but I was fine with that.
Just spoke to Mark (@RPMTESLA) on the phone. He was great and really helpful. My order is in. Thanks again!!
Yeah...Mark is awesome...I've been to RPM Tesla to pick up and have them install things in 3 diff occasions and always had great service.

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Woah talk about expedited shipping, from tracking number to scheduled for delivery tomorrow (across the country). Thanks for upgrading my shipping as well @RPMTESLA !!!

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Wood trim replacement is great, but the center console is just not cut right around the cup holders. I’ll have a video later showing install complexity for the non-pro...

ced9fa20-5660-42b1-999e-9ec543ac7eb0-jpeg.11842
b34bcb5e-a0f3-4ded-9520-6e39e6d65f06-jpeg.11843
37d88f14-f223-4942-a8dd-8c7c2f88f36f-jpeg.11844
42927556-f623-407e-a373-7f2679cf2437-jpeg.11845