Right repeater camera stopped working

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I’ve only performed reboots. Soft reboot is when I depressed the two steering wheels buttons. The hard reboot is when I depressed on the brakes and the two steering wheels buttons. Both didn’t work. But turning the car off, letting it sit for several minutes, and turning it back on worked.
semantics, but I'd say a hard reboot is the power down you just did. the 2-button restart is only for the screen, not the rest of the car hardware, and seems the brake is placebo effect.

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
the 2-button restart is only for the screen, not the rest of the car hardware, and seems the brake is placebo effect.
Oh? I was also under the impression that holding down the brake pedal while pressing the two buttons did something more than just pressing the two buttons.

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Oh? I was also under the impression that holding down the brake pedal while pressing the two buttons did something more than just pressing the two buttons.
like what? IMO, Tesla originally notes for the 2-button reboot to be done with the brake to encourage people to do this from a stop, and not while moving. Currently, the manual only speaks to doing the 2-button press (while in park)

screen-shot-2019-05-21-at-7-07-29-am-png.26068

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Issue with error popping up on screen related to blind spot detection has been impacting my vehicle for a couple months, experienced after car has been in Sentry Mode and parked for longer periods of time. Issue has been raised with Tesla Service, response received was to wait for fix in next update (I'm at 2019.12.1.12). From my own experience, with similar issues related to software errors, it may take a couple iterations to be resolved, unfortunately.

Tesla Newbie

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
You guys posting in the Model Y thread make me think I went to bed and woke up in a different dimension where free love reigns, it’s always spring or fall, and a Model Y draped in red sits proudly next to his older brother 3 in the garage.

Bokonon

Self-identified Teslaholic
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
You guys posting in the Model Y thread make me think I went to bed and woke up in a different dimension where free love reigns, it’s always spring or fall, and a Model Y draped in red sits proudly next to his older brother 3 in the garage.
Thread moved to its rightful place in the Model 3 area... but if moving it back to the Model Y section will make all those blissful things you described come true, I'll do it in a heartbeat!