Revision to Delivery Schedule for New Reservations (5/20/18)

Brokedoc

Kick-Gas Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
This can be the beginning of the end for TSLA shorts. Tesla has dramatically shortened their expected delivery timeline for NEW reservations on their website.

This says #1 their ramp is proceeding VERY well and #2 All current reservation holders have a VERY good chance of getting the full tax credit if it start to taper after the end of 2018 as I expect.
screenshot_20180520-191346_chrome-jpg.9029

Teslar

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
This is interesting, if that is true they should be able to flush all the current reservation holders in the next three months
even if 50% of folks deferred considering they have only delivered about 20k cars so far (remaining about 100k cars) will be made and delivered in the next three months putting it nearly 1000 cars per or 7000 cars per week.
wow

* please note above math is just a random estimate

Brokedoc

Kick-Gas Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
The irony, I received this email today explaining that my car, I configured in April won't be ready until June! I mean the excuse is new, so at least i've got a shiny new excuse:rolleyes:

View attachment 9030
I think the delay for current orders is to target the 200k delivery to 3Q then the horses will be let out of the gates and the race will be on to deliver to everyone!

Brokedoc

Kick-Gas Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
P.S. Any current TSLA shareholders should expect an EXPLOSION in the share price at the market open tomorrow as the shorts run over each other for the exit.

Brokedoc

Kick-Gas Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
well then they would need to delay delivery until July. June is in Q2.
Yes. I think there is still a certain number of vehicles to go before 200k but those are getting spread out. Plus, there's a huge push currently to send as many as possible to our Maple Leaf neighbors to meet their deadline.

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
This can be the beginning of the end for TSLA shorts. Tesla has dramatically shortened their expected delivery timeline for NEW reservations on their website.

This says #1 their ramp is proceeding VERY well and #2 All current reservation holders have a VERY good chance of getting the full tax credit if it start to taper after the end of 2018 as I expect.
View attachment 9029
If you look at it glass is half empty it may mean they have less reservations than we all thought. I hope that’s not the case though!

Bokonon

Self-identified Teslaholic
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
P.S. Any current TSLA shareholders should expect an EXPLOSION in the share price at the market open tomorrow as the shorts run over each other for the exit.
... but... but... but... if Tesla loses money on every car they sell, doesn't an accelerated delivery timeline merely accelerate Tesla's inevitable demise?!?! :eek:

:p

Michael Blake

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
Hey 2170pwr - We configured on April 12, and today, we also received the Tesla email to expect a June delivery. So, I suspect that a huge number on the April invites received this same email. Unless maybe our friends from Canada.