Review of Walnut service center.

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, five years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to more features on the site. We now offer yearly memberships too! For more information visit this page:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

TheHairyOne

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Pro:
Lowest appointment delay in OC, east LA, IE areas.

Cons:
wasn't re-added to account at pickup. Can't see car in-app yet.
Wasn't charged, they drained the battery testing and cleaning hvac and didnt't pkug it in. Barely got it home.
They didn't use mat or seat covers, dirt show print on door upside down driver floor mat and passenger right side up floor mat.
Driver seat stained from fark work pants.

I think these can be adressed on future visits by proactively telling them that I expect covers, interior cleaning of floors and seats, charging and re-adding before pickup. And hold their loaner hostage until I can see the car in the app and get verbal confirmation that the car is clean. So even though there are a few negatives above I belive they're minor and better than the wait time of other service centers which appear to have similar reviews.

TheHairyOne

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Update:
Got tires, spoiler, emblems, new rear bench, rear passenger door i terior fixed (damaged during last visit).

Wheels covered in grease from tire. Pressure washer couldn't get the grease off had to scrub by hand for minutes.

Replaced door interior dirty, had to clean. While cleaning noticed they damaged another part of the door. Will make another appointment.

Spoiler installed crooked. Had to wait another 45 minutes for them to install another.

Loaner car was filthy, had a flat tire and was empty on washer fluid. I washed it and added air to the tire.

They canceled my Uner credits after picking up the loaner, I was going to use them while going to work since the tire was flat. But since credits were removed I drove on the tire instead. Added air but I assume there's a nail. Tire pressure warning turned on while driving home from center.

I could stick my pinky under the gap of the spoiler on the left side. And there are now scratches on clear coat from removal of spoiler to install new one.

I'm an easy going guy and don't care about such stuff normally. But these are luxuray $70K+ cars. BMW would have picked me up from work vs. Uber and not had such issues.

Really need to stop going to this location, or inspect car further during pick up.