Return of the Ghost 3

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

atebit

Event Horizon II
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Ranger was out March-Aprish to exorcise the ghost 3 from the top of my dashboard. It’s been fine till now but about a week ago it reappeared. So I have a SC appointment this week. Hopefully they’ll just replace the dash top this time.

atebit

Event Horizon II
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Apparently during the delivery process for some early cars, a paper/placard was left on the dash that inadvertently transferred the “3” image onto the dash. I’ll try to snap a picture of it when I get a chance.

atebit

Event Horizon II
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Was at the Devon SvC today for this. They were ready to replace the dash top but when they unwrapped the replacement it had its own defect. So they’re ordering another one for me.

Had the front sway bar campaign and new battery management FW installed while I was there. Also got the trunk garnish. Nice to see that they’re still being proactive about these service campaigns vs having to fight with the local dealership (who according to some are “on the side of the customer”) and having to prove that you “deserve” the campaign. I didn’t even know about the sway bar issue.

Sandy

One obsession to the next
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Was at the Devon SvC today for this. They were ready to replace the dash top but when they unwrapped the replacement it had its own defect. So they’re ordering another one for me.

Had the front sway bar campaign and new battery management FW installed while I was there. Also got the trunk garnish. Nice to see that they’re still being proactive about these service campaigns vs having to fight with the local dealership (who according to some are “on the side of the customer”) and having to prove that you “deserve” the campaign. I didn’t even know about the sway bar issue.
First I’ve heard of a sway bar issue? What’s the issue?