Reserved in April 2016

saji

Country
Country
Hello,
I reserved a Model 3 in April 2006 via an online deposit.

Where does this put me in queue. I know I'm asking for an estimate, but would love to know how many people reserved before me and what the estimated date I can move further along in the process of selecting and personalizing the the vehicle to an estimated delivery date range.

Thanks for your insights and happy driving:)

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hello,
I reserved a Model 3 in April 2006 via an online deposit.

Where does this put me in queue. I know I'm asking for an estimate, but would love to know how many people reserved before me and what the estimated date I can move further along in the process of selecting and personalizing the the vehicle to an estimated delivery date range.

Thanks for your insights and happy driving:)
Hi. Log into your MyTesla account and check out the delivery estimator.

saji

Country
Country
Thanks! Make sense.

However, I tried to login w the email I used when I made the deposit. Password didnt work, so tried password reset, and this option doesn't work on the website after 10 tries. Then tried to create a new account w the same password, site returns email is already being used. Tesla support line doesnt have any help options for login creds.

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Thanks! Make sense.

However, I tried to login w the email I used when I made the deposit. Password didnt work, so tried password reset, and this option doesn't work on the website after 10 tries. Then tried to create a new account w the same password, site returns email is already being used. Tesla support line doesnt have any help options for login creds.
I would say give them a call tomorrow during business hours.

In any event your question is difficult to answer because there are lots of variables at play: when you reserved, where you're located, if you're an employee of Tesla or SpaceX, if you're a current owner, and finally what specification you're looking for. The delivery estimates range from next month to 2019.

Last edited:

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Welcome, @saji !
Good news is you're in San Francisco.
Second good news - you reserved in April 2016 though probably 150-200k be4 you...
My (pure) guess would be by kid- to end 2Q18... ;)