Replaced 3D Emblems in 3DMaxPiders

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

• A statement from the Founder of Tesla Owners Online:

TOO is, and remains, strongly committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and we see no place for hatred and discrimination in our communities.

• Selling or promoting products is NOT permitted on TOO. Please contact us for advertising or sponsorship rates.
    No bumping of threads unless you're lowering a price, answering a question, or adding useful information. Please note that items for sale must be in the possession of the buyer unless prior approval is opbtained by the admin.
    ALL ADS MUST INCLUDE A PRICE

alvale

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Nice. I bought the same floor liners and I agree, those 3d max emblems are not very appealing. How did you get the Tesla logo?

Mysta

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I had them custom made, designed and had a friend make a cnc version. Sold a set to another person on forum already as I had extras made(also in red) when I had mine made. Not sure rules on selling on forum but if a mod wants to message me that'd be awesome.

Zeak

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Here are the driver side and passenger side for the red. Installation is super easy and I'm very happy with it. I plan to replace the ambient lights with some red ones at some point. Pardon the dirt I need to clean some. :eek:

hydrofied714

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I like it but why not make it rectangular instead of oblong? Would blend better with the squares on the existing mats IMO.

EDIT: Nevermind I realized only the trunk mat has rectangles.

Mysta

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Yeah and I thought about that but I figured things would catch on it easier if they were rectangles. Plus the only squares are still rounded so I thought it fit well.

Vision

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Nice, I just got these as well. How did you guys remove the 3d logo?. Also I noticed on the front mats it appears there is some indentation left from the original logo removal?

Mysta

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Nice, I just got these as well. How did you guys remove the 3d logo?. Also I noticed on the front mats it appears there is some indentation left from the original logo removal?
Working on getting some pics of the removal but it's pretty straight forward, a big flathead or comparable pry tool on the buttons on the back removes them pretty easily. The indention will slowly be removed over time(mine took a week or so - can't even see anymore)

AlohaAdam

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Received mine.

For the front mats, do you silicone the holes then simply stick pins through silicone? The mats are thick enough I cannot get the back of the pins to clasp the pin backs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Perscitus

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Nope, silicone the OE holes and stick the pins through nearby (offset a tad). You can do it.

They reach just fine for the front row and frunk and trunk mats.

Mysta

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Received mine.

For the front mats, do you silicone the holes then simply stick pins through silicone? The mats are thick enough I cannot get the back of the pins to clasp the pin backs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Yeah, no need to put the backs on, only have them on so they don't come through packaging. There's generally a great spot to line them up using the 'grid' like texture.