Red Model 3 Spotted in Syosset, NY today!

jsoldo

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
So I saw my first Model 3 in the wild and had a nice chat with the owner. It was beautiful! I sat in it and he even offered to let me drive it, but I had my wife and kids with me so politely declined. Now I am seriously regretting it. We didn't swap information :( Anyone know (or is) the owner? I'd love to get together!

Asad1087

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
So I saw my first Model 3 in the wild and had a nice chat with the owner. It was beautiful! I sat in it and he even offered to let me drive it, but I had my wife and kids with me so politely declined. Now I am seriously regretting it. We didn't swap information :( Anyone know (or is) the owner? I'd love to get together!
Not sure who that is, I just got my invite tonight though.

I would be more than happy to let you take a look once I take delivery.

tslaM3

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Not sure who that is, I just got my invite tonight though.

I would be more than happy to let you take a look once I take delivery.
Hi Asad1087,

Congrats on the invite! I'm in Jericho (WB) too and my delivery window is May-July. I would love to know you and ask you some questions. Thanks.

tslaM3

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hi jsoldo,

I have been on the lookout for one and yet to spot one. I'm not that far from the Syosset service center too. When is your delivery estimate? Mine's in May-July. Hope to meet you someday.