Red Model 3 for sale $53000

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

• Selling or promoting products is NOT permitted on TOO. Please contact us for advertising or sponsorship rates.
    No bumping of threads unless you're lowering a price, answering a question, or adding useful information. Please note that items for sale must be in the possession of the buyer unless prior approval is opbtained by the admin.
    ALL ADS MUST INCLUDE A PRICE
Status
Not open for further replies.

KGTES

Country
Country
Selling my pristine Red 3 with EAP, Aero wheels.
Thinking of getting Performance model instead. Damn you Elon, it is just too tempting to pass up!

I have made some tasteful mods (upgraded puddle lights, brighter trunk LED lights, carbon fiber wrap on center console.

I am not looking to make a profit, paid a bit over 60K, hoping to get that back minus the federal rebate amount.

It has 800 miles, but it has been babied..no rock chips or scratches.

KGTES.
828-360-1741

Here are some pictures:

image000005-jpg.10865
dscf5294-jpg.10866
dscf5331-jpg.10868
dscf5301-jpg.10870

Last edited:
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
So build is 44K + 5 PUP + 5 EAP + 1 RMC paint + delivery fee = 56K. Based on the 1-200 on upgraded parts from likely RPM, im guessing a fair price would be 56K +2300 VA sales tax - 7500 tax credit = 50800 if buying new this year as RWD is 1-3 months for new deliveries. I have 1 M3 and now my wife drives it all the time so looking for a 2nd one. I have been following the pricing and updates for the past 2 years so I know what is fair and current with the car. I would be willing to discuss further just under 50K since it is used and you will get the Fed credit and i would be ineligible buying it used. navypa2116@hotmail.com

KGTES

Country
Country
@navypa2116 Here in TX, the sales tax is more, I paid about 60k for the car + upgrades - 7500 is how I came up with the 53k. If you are interested to discuss, PM me. Thanks!

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I am interested, but I am not finding it fair to pay back your sales tax that you paid for the vehicle and then pay my sale tax and be double hit, plus lose the tax credit. So a fair used car offer if I can get it new in 1-3 months is 51K after tax and credit, then 48-49K seems like a fair price for it being used and losing its value and losing the credit which you will get next year. My email is navypa2116@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.