Recommendation to lower my Model 3 in So Cal?

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, five years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to more features on the site. We now offer yearly memberships too! For more information visit this page:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

EVmatch: the Airbnb of EV charging.

millerryan78

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Reservation
I am looking for a shop to lower my Model 3 SR+
I am located in So Cal (Orange County specifically).

I am thinking of buying the T-Sportline and just having the shop do the install, but not positive.

Thanks in advance!

Hurley3131

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I had my sportline lowering springs installed at “baid polish” in Anaheim . Not the most sexy shop but they did a great job on the install. Drove 80 miles cause they were the only shop I had heard good things about . Owner Vivek was great and made sure my car was taken care of

millerryan78

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Reservation
I had my sportline lowering springs installed at “baid polish” in Anaheim . Not the most sexy shop but they did a great job on the install. Drove 80 miles cause they were the only shop I had heard good things about . Owner Vivek was great and made sure my car was taken care of

Do you recall what you paid? And did they also do an alignment after install?

Hurley3131

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Paid $450 for install . They told me to ride 2-3 hundred miles to let springs settle then get alignment . I ended up getting alignment closer to home so not sure if they will align for you

millerryan78

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Paid $450 for install . They told me to ride 2-3 hundred miles to let springs settle then get alignment . I ended up getting alignment closer to home so not sure if they will align for you

Thanks for the recommendation. I have an appointment to get them installed by Baid this Saturday!

Reactions: 1 person

warrior15r

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Had my TSportline springs installed here a few months back. They did a great job! They also originally powder coated my sport wheels here last year. Great shop with great service!

Reactions: 1 person